The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Professor Wesker

Notices

Conversation Between Professor Wesker and Silver
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. Professor Wesker
    11-12-2014 07:27 PM
    Professor Wesker
    Hey, you! It's been a long time, are you holding up well?
  2. Silver
    01-21-2014 05:13 PM
    Silver
    The only natural shinies I got were a Carbink and Luvdisc. I didn't bother with the shiny fishing since it got aggravating to me o:

Oh gosh I know! I was going to wait and use a nonshiny but I couldn't resist it once I got the Noibat. He was an absolute monster in battle.
  3. Professor Wesker
    01-20-2014 03:58 AM
    Professor Wesker
    Congratulations on the lucky shiny Noibat! So far, the only shiny I had was a Starmie I traded away (I can always get another since I discovered the shiny fishing technique).

I would have used a Noivern myself, but since we finally got a Tyrannosaurus Rex Pokémon, I couldn't say no to Tyrantrum! I just wish you could catch a Noibat earlier than Terminus Cave, I hate when Pokémon I want to use are located so darn far into the game!
  4. Silver
    01-20-2014 01:42 AM
    Silver
    Ooh, this was a hard choice for me but my team was Greninja, Gardevoir, Ampharos, Aurorus, Charizard, and Noivern. I actually spent forever hatching eggs for a shiny Noibat and I finally got one when I was ready to give up. So I got about halfway then managed to get a Noibat and Ditto and started from there :D
  5. Professor Wesker
    01-18-2014 02:37 AM
    Professor Wesker
    So speaking of Pokémon X, would you mind if I asked what kind of team you used in-game? I went with Chesnaught (Almost picked Froakie, but that'll be another time), Charizard (I couldn't find the Dragon Claw TM, so Mega Charizard X wasn't quite as awesome as usual. Still, he was fun to play with), Tyrantrum, Slurpuff, Female Meowstic, and Kangaskhan. I also used Diggersby and Doublade temporarily, though I retired them since they weren't what I wanted to use in the long run.
  6. Silver
    01-17-2014 05:02 PM
    Silver
    I loved Pokemon X, though Gen 5 wasn't my favourite, though it introduced a few more Pokemon that I liked.
  7. Professor Wesker
    01-14-2014 09:13 PM
    Professor Wesker
    Yeah, I've gotten Pokémon X. Good game, though I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Gen 5 is still king in my book, but that's for another time.
  8. Silver
    10-19-2013 03:18 PM
    Silver
    Oh man I got X too it's so great (you've probably got it by now but)
  9. Professor Wesker
    10-12-2013 01:18 AM
    Professor Wesker
    And once again, I fall victim to the same problem!

And tomorrow... tomorrow is the day I get to wait four extra days to play Pokémon X.
  10. Silver
    09-24-2013 01:05 PM
    Silver
    I've gotten really busy lately and bLUH NOT ACTIVE AGAIN