Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Kratos Aurion
    01-30-2018 12:38 AM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    Thanks!
  2. Sandstone-Shadow
    01-29-2018 01:25 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Happy birthday Kratos! :D Hope you have a great day!
  3. Kratos Aurion
    01-29-2017 04:06 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    Thank you!
  4. Sandstone-Shadow
    01-29-2017 06:20 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Hey happy birthday!
  5. Sandstone-Shadow
    05-14-2016 02:00 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    Thanks! Yeah, I was lucky to have it work out. Also so much free time :D
  6. Kratos Aurion
    05-13-2016 08:45 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    Very nice, and good to hear that you've got a job lined up already! It took me a while to find my first job, heh. I hope you enjoy it (and the free time you've got between now and when it starts)!
  7. Sandstone-Shadow
    05-13-2016 06:46 PM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    The only tricky thing is running out of TP! He's got some EX stuff I'm experimenting with to mitigate that, though.

Thanks! I majored in mechanical engineering. I'm starting work in July, so that should be kinda neat.
  8. Kratos Aurion
    05-13-2016 05:19 AM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    Ha, I don't remember much about playing as Genis, but I imagine he'd be pretty fun once you got the hang of him.

And congrats on finishing college! It must feel like a big relief to have that behind you, haha. What was your degree in?
  9. Sandstone-Shadow
    05-13-2016 05:04 AM
    Sandstone-Shadow
    So far, Genis is an interesting one! Really slow physically but I'm enjoying the magic. I've actually experimented too with changing up the strategy and letting everyone play on auto - might be cheating but it's kinda neat just directing it all too. Now that I've beaten the game once and know what the Grade is for, I'm trying to get as much as possible hehe.

And I'm doing pretty decently! I just finished college and now I'm off to something new and different. So we'll see how that goes!
  10. Kratos Aurion
    05-12-2016 06:04 PM
    Kratos AurionMOD
    Hey! Good luck with your run—playing as anyone other than Lloyd takes some getting used to, but I think some of the others are pretty fun to control, too, heh. (Except Raine. uuuuggh I'm not patient enough to control a healer ugh) And yeah, I'm doing reasonably well! How about you?