The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Squornshellous Beta

Notices

Conversation Between Squornshellous Beta and Silver
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 179
  1. Silver
    06-27-2016 06:15 PM
    Silver
    Hey there Squorn, it's been a while! I know we haven't talked in a reaaaaally long time and I probably won't be active on here much at all, so I was wondering if you had a Skype or something? That is, if you still wanted to talk and all that. I know it's been a while. I also don't remember if I asked that before. BUT! I'll check back once or twice to see if you've messaged me back.

Either way, I hope you have a good day for what it's worth!
  2. Squornshellous Beta
    11-11-2014 06:57 AM
    Squornshellous Beta
    Yeah, school has an annoying habit of doing that.
  3. Silver
    11-11-2014 02:24 AM
    Silver
    Some things have been more up than down recently so I can't complain much c: School has really been keeping me busy though, ugh.
  4. Squornshellous Beta
    11-09-2014 07:16 AM
    Squornshellous Beta
    Hi. I've been well, on average. How've things been on your end?
  5. Silver
    11-09-2014 12:22 AM
    Silver
    Hi Squorn, I have still failed to be really active on here .-. But I hope you've been well or at least decent and everything has been going alright for you!
  6. Squornshellous Beta
    06-01-2014 06:51 AM
    Squornshellous Beta
    Story of my life, that. Still, I'm not complaining much; not sitting around doing nothing tends to be rather more unpleasant than sitting around doing nothing.
  7. Silver
    06-01-2014 01:58 AM
    Silver
    I know that feeling, I didn't do anything this year so I was just kinda sitting at home doing nothing.
  8. Squornshellous Beta
    04-05-2014 06:54 AM
    Squornshellous Beta
    Well, nothing went badly, which is close enough. Birthdays don't tend to feel any different than any other day, really.
  9. Silver
    04-04-2014 08:56 PM
    Silver
    Yeah, I got kinda busy lately and haven't really been doing much forum related, I plan to do my best to talk and try and get more active soon! I hope all went well for you today~
  10. Squornshellous Beta
    04-04-2014 06:56 AM
    Squornshellous Beta
    Thank you! And don't worry about it, I just assume people have important things to do when they drop off the grid.