The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Equinoxe

Notices

Conversation Between Equinoxe and Green
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 411
  1. Equinoxe
    01-08-2017 08:46 AM
    Equinoxe
    I did actually get my shiny blue 'Ruff! I also managed to do my first magical swap exploit shiny yesterday, soft-resetted over a shiny Togepi, changed the parent 'mon and turned it into a cool black Sandygast instead. That shit's magical, I tell you :O

Cute Gusma+Wimpod/Golisopod stuff gives me life thank you

Ooh! Good luck with your bootcampy adventures! :P
  2. Green
    01-07-2017 10:04 PM
    Green
    how bout now?

http://speedfreak01.tumblr.com/post/...-guzma-and-his

oh i should probably mention i go to boot camp in a week or two, so you'll see me twice as little lol
  3. Equinoxe
    01-04-2017 08:42 AM
    Equinoxe
    Same to you :D I'm still hopelessly breeding Rockruffs, even with the shiny charm I still haven't gotten a shiny one :Y
  4. Green
    01-02-2017 04:38 PM
    Green
    oh shit, merry christmas, happy new year lol
  5. Equinoxe
    12-25-2016 09:20 AM
    Equinoxe
    Haha yeah. I've pokeradar chained a grand total of 1 shinies in DPP and even that was when Spoinks were swarming and thus were more common. Such a pain in the ass ugh I'm glad the newer shiny obtaining methods are better :D
  6. Green
    12-24-2016 10:32 PM
    Green
    oh yeah, the shiny charm exists. that's such a cheap tactic! lol back in my day we had to CHAIN for shinies
  7. Equinoxe
    12-24-2016 10:24 PM
    Equinoxe
    Ouch :Y

I still don't have my shiny Rockruff but I managed to complete my dex via vigorous GTS trading so I have the Shiny Charm now. Should hopefully make all my shiny endeavours easier :P
  8. Green
    12-24-2016 08:44 PM
    Green
    i got null and immediately saved because i forgot about shinies lol
  9. Equinoxe
    12-20-2016 04:09 PM
    Equinoxe
    Fair enough :D

Neat! I personally have a mighty need to match the pokeball colour to the pokemon I'm catching, so I'll probably end up catching my Tapus in other balls. Most of the balls I have in mind will most likely have the same catch rate as regular balls so it should still be challenging :P

That's some 100% Premium Quality content right there. I really need to get off my lazy ass and draw some more Guzma and other quality dudes from Sun & Moon because I haven't shown them enough appreciation yet :O
  10. Green
    12-19-2016 04:06 PM
    Green
    i hate lycarock so probably not LOL

i caught necrozma and 3 of the tapus in poke balls. i have to fight the E4 again because i ko'd one of the tapus :( but it's been a fun little challenge trying to get them in pokeballs

http://68.media.tumblr.com/5a37f5de5...6y44o1_400.jpg http://68.media.tumblr.com/a1bcce41f...6y44o2_400.jpg