The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Karis

Notices

Conversation Between Karis and LuckyLapras' Duck
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. LuckyLapras' Duck
    09-20-2012 03:30 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    I haven't checked in a while. I haven't seen any ads or anything but then again I barely watch T.V
  2. Karis
    09-19-2012 10:12 PM
    Karis
    So sorry ive been gone so long. please forgive me, because this is coming from a kindle fire! did they come out for you yet?
  3. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-21-2012 12:44 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    Now I need a miracle to happen and this darn cold to go away. =P
  4. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-21-2012 12:43 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    I think in metric it's... *facepalm*. Forgot 1 ' is a foot, not an inch. I would open up a new window to find out the dimensions for the Kindle Fire but, that requires opening up a new window because I found out I have IE5 and I'm ill. So, I'll just say thats right. But if it's nothing of interest, you always have the bubble wrap! =D
  5. Karis
    08-21-2012 12:42 PM
    Karis
    What the-I just went back downstairs and the box says Old Navy on it! >:( But I'm actually glad I'm getting new clothes. they're all hand-me-downs!
  6. Karis
    08-21-2012 12:35 PM
    Karis
    Oooo...I found a cardboard box sitting out in the open that's about 1 1/2' x 1'. Or, if you use the metric system, 50 cm x 35cm. It's a tiny bit opened, like someone opened it up just to take a tiny peek inside, then closed it up again. I peeked in, and I think I see bubble wrap! Looking through the bubble wrap, I think I see a tiny bit of black. But now I'm back upstairs and thinking of a way to prove to myself that it's really a you-know-what. Wait! It woud say Amazon on it if it really was one!
  7. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-19-2012 03:12 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    Nope. Say Goodbye to Windows as much as you can. And yes, that is the power of GMT and asteroids and all that stuff nobody cares about.
  8. Karis
    08-19-2012 02:57 PM
    Karis
    No its not my birthday...Its the 19th now and my birthday is on the 29th.... But that doesn't mean I can't sit around lazily and wait, right?

P.S. No wonder you're never on at 9:00 in the afternoon! We have like a five-hour difference!
  9. LuckyLapras' Duck
    08-19-2012 02:31 PM
    LuckyLapras' Duck
    Wait, so your Birthday is today? And I have the worst lapotop ever. And it is like 3:20 P.M. over here
  10. Karis
    08-19-2012 02:20 PM
    Karis
    ...Just waiting for my KF and sitting at the worst computer ever.. Over here its just barely 10:15...