The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Lady Grimdour

Notices

Conversation Between Lady Grimdour and Dannichu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Dannichu
    11-17-2011 01:50 AM
    Dannichu
    Aaah. Are you aware of the most excellent sketch comedy by the CBBC inspired by the Horrible Histories books?

If not, you are majorly missing out. My icon's of Charles II, from this song, but this is the best Charles II song.
  2. Lady Grimdour
    11-17-2011 01:45 AM
    Lady Grimdour
    I have to ask, WHERE is your avatar from?
  3. Lady Grimdour
    05-10-2010 08:45 PM
    Lady Grimdour
    Hellyeah I'm going.

My only gripe is the overnight; I'm not savvy on hotels and such.
  4. Dannichu
    05-09-2010 07:09 PM
    Dannichu
    OOH OOH.

I JUST MIGHT.

With opaltiger in tow, no less! Are you gonna be there? We're meeting up with Kai and some people at some point, so if you are, PM me your number and we should meet up! :D
  5. Lady Grimdour
    05-09-2010 05:31 PM
    Lady Grimdour
    YOU.

Do you happen to be stopping by a certain MCM Expo this month, Madamme Dannichu?
  6. Lady Grimdour
    08-25-2009 07:39 AM
    Lady Grimdour
    I've applied for an EMA this year, but they haven't replied yet so it's still iffy.

I applied as a sales assistant for this store in Cardiff part-time. I'm planning to do weekends, anyway. I burn out after 6. It doesn't seem that hectic, so I may as well have a go. If not, there's always Greggs. XD
  7. Dannichu
    08-24-2009 11:33 PM
    Dannichu
    I am so excited about HG/SS~ I'm gonna have to restrain myself from buying the Japanese version as soon as it comes out ("So what if I can't speak it? It's SoulSilver!"), so I'll just have to amuse myself with Platinum till the time comes :)

Are you getting any EMA at sixth form? If you qualify for a big amount, I wouldn't even bother working; few jobs a student could get would pay more than Ł30 a week anyways. I had no problem balancing paid-work and schoolwork during sixth form, but this was probably because I only worked four hours every Saturday. I'd get a weekend (preferably just a Saturday) job rather than an evening one; after a full day of school, a few hours of working at Subway or whatever and then coming home to do whatever coursework you've been set, you'll just burn out. Days should be longer X3
    Where are you thinking of working?
  8. Lady Grimdour
    08-24-2009 11:24 PM
    Lady Grimdour
    Just the HG/SS announcement and the Children of Earth scuffle over here.

I've been better; just discovered that I love money and I'm having a go at balancing Sixth Form and work this year. Any tips?
  9. Dannichu
    08-24-2009 11:05 PM
    Dannichu
    I am! It's lovely to be missed, I'll admit :) I've just been sans internet recently, mostly because I've been places other than home, but... it's mostly laziness, who am I kidding?
    How've you been? Did I miss much? :3
  10. Lady Grimdour
    08-21-2009 08:36 AM
    Lady Grimdour
    YOU'RE BACK!