thankyou!!! sorry i'm real bad at checking this place apparently ahaha
  2. M&F
    06-30-2016 11:56 PM
    M&F
    Happy birthday!
  3. M&F
    03-28-2016 04:05 PM
    M&F
    Knock knock, get the door. It's religion.
  4. ultraviolet
    11-18-2015 01:39 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    honestly it was MD - i said 'ohh man i don't know how to end this' and he was like 'the battle resort, duh!!' and i was like 'OF COURSE'
  5. M&F
    11-17-2015 05:14 PM
    M&F
    That ending was perfect.
  6. M&F
    10-20-2015 02:15 PM
    M&F
    I worry a little, too, but at least I'm sure nobody expects mosh battles reffed lightning-fast or anything. I mean, it may be in part for the times I've been absent through, but I don't remember the last time I've heard of motions on the baby bug brawl.

I kind of prefer to keep my Tumblr existance separate from my forums existance, but if I ever change my mind about that, I'll be sure to let MD know. Do share the prozdvoices love, though!
  7. ultraviolet
    10-20-2015 01:55 PM
    ultravioletMOD
    I will be watching with great excitement!!!! i feel bad for keldeo, it's probably for the best that i didn't participate really :|a

haha that is basically the extent of me and my housemate's piano skills (MD plays it all the time and complains that it isn't tuned). also MD LOVES prozdvoices and he told me to tell you that you should follow him on tumblr if you don't already!
  8. M&F
    10-20-2015 01:36 PM
    M&F
    Well, at least you'll get to see it run its course! I'm definitely excited to see the outcome of my commands on this one, and it doesn't seem as if I'm the only one thinking that.

Also, here's a thought wrt to that new piano.
  9. ultraviolet
    10-20-2015 10:39 AM
    ultravioletMOD
    oh noooo i got my internet back today and now i see i have missed the battle of a century
  10. M&F
    10-20-2015 07:07 AM
    M&F
    Incidentally, since you've probably not gotten to see yet, luvdisc mosh battle is a thing that's currently happenning.