• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations are both just ports from the GBA which had no microphone, they don't require microphone input at any point. Apollo Justice, having been designed completely for the DS, does use the microphone.

I FINALLY GOT AA DD:
Now I shall rejoice and laugh at Edgeworth's ability to actually have the witness state their name.[/sarcasm].
Dagh, stuck on a testimony.
That one testimony that Larry Butz has, the one with him remembering the sexy DJ's voice and all. I can't press any info off of him, and it seems like the evidence doesn't work either. Help?

Hmmm... Think: What time did the gunshots on the boat occur? What time did Larry say he heard the DJ's voice?

Hope that helps~

Oh, I love Angel. Especially how her mood changes depending on which side her fringe is on. Or, most likely, the oither way around. But still.

And nothing beats Marshall's music XD

Yeah, the case is pretty epic. Some very awesome and memorable characters and a very interesting case.

So. Yesterday my brother and I happened to be talking about the Ace Attorney defense aides, and he made this comment:

"Why doesn't the prosecution ever get aides?"

...yeah.

This is even better (aplogies to Bidoof fans):

Weekly_Special_Bidoof.gif

Made by someone on Court Records after Bidoof beat Edgeworth in the Gamefaqs character poll. XD

:D

:DDDDDDDD

AWESOMENESS + EPICNESS = THAT PICTURE

I almost died laughing... And it's well made, too.

Bidoof beat Edgeworth in the Gamefaqs character poll????? Are you kidding me????

It's true. Someone called Iban made a four part trial concerning that called "Turnabout GameFAQs"
I'd fetch the links but I can't access Youtube at the moment (That's what I get for browsing during school time).

Basically, Bidoof got all the "lolrandom" votes... which, given it's GFaqs, is the vast majority of votes. If I remember correctly, the Tetris L-block won overall DX

The submissions for characters for this year's poll are up now. Hopefully the PW cast will do better this year :3

On a completely random note, after I saw Angel's name, I was all like, "NoA stole my character's name @_@" because I made oup this random character whose name was Tenshi Suta. Which translates to Angel Star.

So...yeah.

Well, if it was the L-block, I can understand perfectly. I mean, that's just kind of in a league of its own. =/

On a completely random note, after I saw Angel's name, I was all like, "NoA stole my character's name @_@" because I made oup this random character whose name was Tenshi Suta. Which translates to Angel Star.

So...yeah.
Isn't "hoshi" the Japanese for "star"? Or if you were transliterating the English word (which I think you were), I'm fairly certain it'd be "sutaa."

But y'know, I just checked, and according to Court Records her Japanese name is "Kyouka Ichinotani;" doesn't appear to have anything to do with her English one at all. So hey, you could still use that name. :D

Anyway, I suddenly notice that, for some reason, I don't appear to have posted my PW stuff in here yet.

Blue Badger! Red Edgey! Prosecutor Godot!

That is all.

w00t! I think I'm near finishing JFA >=D (Spoiler for Justice For All- third bit of the second trial of the fourth case)I'm just cross examining Shelly de Killer over the radio and trying to get him to say who his client is.

Aww, Cryssie, I love your stuff. Especially the Red Edgey and Blue Badger in your sig.

The only recent PW-related pic I've done is this, a kinda-crossover with the manga Pet Shop of Horrors, where all the animals have a human form.
That's Phoenixphoenix, Gumshoesquirrel, Godotbird, Pearlbunny, Edgeylion and Francat. :3

Haha, Dannichu, that's hilarious. xDD
Franny+cat matches disturbingly well. o:
I would post PW fanart... But the only one I have is something about Phoenix changing his hairstyle and clothing style after Butz and Edgeworth suggested him to change it. The result was a magneta-haired, make-up using, dress wearing Phoenix. o__O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom