• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rambling about people's signatures thread, apparently.

I dunno. Looking at people's hopelessly long signatures is... kind of boring. And having too many little images peppered all over the screen makes my computer go somewhat slower, so... I guess I don't really like signatures full of eggs, or extremely long quotes, or that kind of stuff. So my sig is just a mediocre limerick written by yours truly, just because I prefer a stupid little tidbit of poetry under my post.

Let's face it, when you write in real life, your signature is not fifteen times longer than what you're writing.

If you hate sig's so much then just turn them off. x.X
Firstly, FFS YOUR IMPROPER APOSTRAPHES MAKE THE BABY JESUS CRY. ;_;

Secondly,
No. Some people, such as Butterfree or Kratos Aurion actually have interesting sigs that are worth reading now and then. I'm not switching sigs off just so that you can enjoy your wankery of a signature in peace.
In any case, your sig isn't even that bad. :/

I don't like to have a longer load time just so I can see five dragons, a few Pokemon I can feed a rare candy to, three sprites, and two "What Pokemon Are You?" quiz results just because one other person thinks that it's cool to have them all. I'm not going to disable all signatures when I like some just because people feel that you have to see their amazing dragons that like fifty other people have.

If you hate sig's so much then just turn them off. x.X

Is mine ok or is that too many eggs, do ya think?

I think your sig is ok... It looks sort of long, though. It doesn't have a scroll bar yet, so that means it's not too cluttered up.

I think as long as the signature isn't bogged down with loads of crap adoptables, it's ok.

I personally keep the signatures on because some are interesting. Like Dannichu's, and Butterfree's...

Adoptables aren't really the issue, though: it's much more of "here, look at all of my adoptables from six different sites and see how much space I'm taking up with all of them!" It's also more of "at least pick pretty ones, dude, and don't hit return after each and every one."

I think signatures that have scrollbars are kind of defeating the point, and I'm not going to scroll to read them, but whatever floats your boat. I think adoptables are rather silly, but put them if you want them, it's not like I mind.

My signature isn't much of anything special: it's just, let's see, a quote I like and links to me on other sites, yay. Oh, and cowbell. Because MoreCowbell.dj is a wonderful invention.

My sig has only just got a scrollbar. But I have to give credit to Shiny and Pokesho. I hate scrollbars in sigs. When I'm scrolling down on a page it's habit to put the mouse at the side so I don't scroll down people's sigs. I like to read sigs but only for the FIRST or SECOND time and none after unless it has really changed. But I refuse to turn sigs off because sometimes you find a really good sig.

Edit: fixed, NO MORE SCROLLBAR and it's going to stay that way. *folds arms tightly*

From EeveeSkitty [that ending is getting to be a habit :D]

Back
Top Bottom