• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DAMN NINJAS

COWBOYS are cooler than ninjas. they aren't wusses all HIDING IN THE SHADOWS OCCASIONALLY THROWING A SHURIKEN OR TWO no way man they GET RIGHT OUT THERE AND WHIP OUT THEIR PISTOLS AND PEW PEW PEW BAM DEAD

plus they have chuck norris guys i thought you guys loved chuck norris

anyway, to respond to what the thread maker really meant, yes, that's annoying sometimes. it's like someone asks a question that i totally have the best answer in the world to and as i am typing this totally best answer in the world and i finally submit this amazing best answer in the world to the question it's like WHOOSH DAMN someone already replied stupid postninja D:

no, world of warcraft loves chuck norris. fuck chuck norris: who cares about Chuck Norris?

Also I thought everyone knew that samurai can beat cowboys. And ninjas can beat samurai. So ninjas could probably beat cowboys. >:| i saw it in a movie once and the movie was awesome >:| >:|

fuck post ninjas though

Back
Top Bottom