• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Personality Counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and call me a newfag for randomly showing up again, but this needs to stop. She's an awesome person, and there is probably a lot going on.

You guys really don't know what it's like to own a website. It's stressful, and I'll put it at that. Sure, we were both wrong. Yeah, she was being kinda brash, but you guys shouldn't be bashing her like this. It makes you just as brash. >3>;

Let the flames begin. -3-

Uh. Well this topic is. Wrong in so many ways.

Personally, I agree with you guys. What she did was very rude, inconsiderate, and mean. But I also notice that you all seem to have some kind of habit of posting bad stuff about her there. As I am told many times a day (pessimists ftw), maybe you should look on the good sides, too. Everybody does really God awful crap in their life. I know people here who have actually stalked her to places she doesn't usually tell anyone. You should consider her good factors and see if she's really oh-so-terrible.

Edit: Silver, don't be silly. Only Draco calls us newfags. xD

Okay, kids. Calm down.

Well you DON'T. And no, Surskitty, it isn't that simple. So quit fucking freaking out and listen to reason for once. Chances are you Don't even KNOW HER. >3>;; God, this is why I never stayed active on TCoD.

Okay, kids. Calm down.

Well you DON'T. And no, Surskitty, it isn't that simple. So quit fucking freaking out and listen to reason for once. Chances are you Don't even KNOW HER. >3>;; God, this is why I never stayed active on TCoD.
If you're saying "well you don't" as in "you don't know what it's like to run a website"... Well, no offense, but that's a pretty huge miss.

Ugghh. What I mean by that is ANYBODY Can make a website, but it's friggin stressful to actually run a big site. I bet like, what, 1 of you in this thread actually have an active site? Yeah, that's what I thought. And so this is how mods treat members? Pfft. I'm really surprised this site flourished.

Ugghh. What I mean by that is ANYBODY Can make a website, but it's friggin stressful to actually run a big site. I bet like, what, 1 of you in this thread actually have an active site?
... yeah no. Does Veekun ring a bell? Because that's Eevee's. And for quite a while, I was running a website that was fairly large (someone else verify) but my hosting was cancelled fairly recently and I never bothered to put it back up elsewhere because I'd need to fix it up anyway but hey...!

No idea for the rest of the thread, but running a site is exactly as stressful as you let it be.

Also, by the way, you're the one who freaked out over Eevee and I first.

Look, I was just defending my friend, and suddenly I get

"Boo fucking hoo, get the hell over it."

Does that sound nice? Is that how you treat members? >_>

And no, it does not ring a bell. And last time I checked, "Boo fucking hoo" Is freaking out.

Surskitty, didn't you own like, Randomosity or something? I remember visiting that site and I loved it. <3

Edit: Bleh, this is a really off-topic post but whatever.

You were mocked for saying something stupid. No one argued with you on GEE, PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ASSHOLES but if you're expecting diplomatic immunity over NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO OWN A WEBSITE AND IT'S VERY STRESSFUL, then you are looking in the wrong place.
Surskitty, didn't you own like, Randomosity or something? I remember visiting that site and I loved it. <3

Edit: Bleh, this is a really off-topic post but whatever.
>_< Yeah, that was mine. It was pretty bad in places and worked as a demonstration of my fail over the past four and a bit years, but yeah, that was mine. :( Bits of it were okay though!

Okay, seriously, would you all please stop aiming stuff at me? I was just freaking defending my friend as I said before. I'm not TRYING To make you guys freaking mad, or whatever, but I would appricate if you guys would stop throwing shit at me. Ugh, I just want some peace.

>_< Yeah, that was mine. It was pretty bad in places and worked as a demonstration of my fail over the past four and a bit years, but yeah, that was mine. :( Bits of it were okay though!

I think I mainly liked the name; lawl. But I think I really liked some pretty blue layout. C:

Another off topic post. D: I really need something of value to say. x3x;;

And no, Surskitty, it isn't that simple. So quit fucking freaking out and listen to reason for once.
What reason? All you said was "wah it's stressful so it should be okay to be a bitch to members for no reason".

Chances are you Don't even KNOW HER. >3>;;
Which puts us in an excellent position to judge her!

Ugghh. What I mean by that is ANYBODY Can make a website, but it's friggin stressful to actually run a big site.
And if you can't handle that, you shouldn't run a site.

And so this is how mods treat members?
No, this is how I personally treat people who say dumb things.

And last time I checked, "Boo fucking hoo" Is freaking out.
Well, see, what you are doing right now is freaking out. What I said was merely snide.

Okay, seriously, would you all please stop aiming stuff at me? I was just freaking defending my friend as I said before. I'm not TRYING To make you guys freaking mad, or whatever, but I would appricate if you guys would stop throwing shit at me. Ugh, I just want some peace.
Stop being antagonistic and condescending, then?

Okay. You had your friggin rant, now stop insulting me.

EDIT: Unless, of course, you like picking on me for an unknown reason. >_>

How about we all get lives and stop arguing over the internet liek it r SERIZ BUSINEZZ

There's really no need to fight anymore. I'm ready to just throw the topic at Kioso and make her deal with it.

Okay. Half of you guys didn't know who this was about, and don't know who Kioso is.

Everybody can be snappy. I'm irritable sometimes, and by the sound of this thread all of your are equally so.

However, I know Kioso pretty well and I'll vouch for her that she's a perfectly normal, nice person. The bickering in this thread is more mean than anything I've ever witnessed her do. Yes, she has emotions. Yes, she can be mean sometimes. But I'd like to find somebody who's nice 24/7: she is as nice as anybody. I think much more of her kindness than anybody in this thread.

So yeah. Grow up. Nobody's perfect, and the fact that there is a whole thread putting down one person with NORMAL EMOTIONS is just pathetic. I'm sorry that all of you are low enough to spend this much time and effort on cruelty.

Peace.

Lol what, you're all ijits*.

*Firefox supplied alternate spelling 'fajitas'. Mmm, Mexican food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom