• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only person who was not traumatized by Armstrong? Jean Armstrong is awesome. How can you fear such an innocent little girl? :D

But... the dance!
armstrong-teehee.gif

X3 Anyway, Recipe For Turnabout is the kind of Ace Attorney case I really, really like; the really clever sort where not only was the murder committed by a totally different person, but by a totally different means and/or in a totally different place and/or at a totally different time and/or with a totally different weapon, and the whole case is turned on its head, almost totally different from the initial facts of the case. I liked 3-3's "fake murder staged after the real killing to create a witness and frame Maggey" and "murderer pretended to be Phoenix to get Maggey guilty" concepts- they struck me as really clever. Turnabout Samurai and Bridge to the Turnabout were the same for me.

I mean, even stuff like Turnabout Corner with the murderer being pulled to the scene in the noodle cart and shooting Meraktis from behind, so it looked like Wocky shot him, and Turnabout Serenade with LeTouse being murdered during the second set, the murder following the lyrics to the song to make everyone think it was done in the third, and the whole cocoon smuggling thing turning out to be the whole reason for the murder really get me going "ahhh".

But then, I very much doubt any real-life murders are as intricate. Even if they are I doubt there's a court on Earth that would let Phoenix- or any other lawyer for that matter- get away with the outrageous claims he comes out with... only in a video game =)

@Ice: Congratulations :3

Why are you sorry? It's absolutely true about Oldbag.

I pair Pearl and Cody...similar age....and I just think they'd be cute together....

Pssh, if we're pairing together small children who never meet, Pearl/Trucy would be the best. They're pretty much the same, they're more likely to meet and have more in common.

Plus, Cody drives me nuts >(

I HAVE SEEN Oldbag/Bikini. It was one of those things which (like everything, I guess), once seen, could not be unseen.

*Twitch...twitch*

...My brain has been brokededed. Excuse me while I pour industrial strength brain bleach into my ear.

...On a completely different note, Lisa Basil seems to be pretty Asexual.

Pssh, if we're pairing together small children who never meet, Pearl/Trucy would be the best. They're pretty much the same, they're more likely to meet and have more in common.

Plus, Cody drives me nuts >(

I HAVE SEEN Oldbag/Bikini. It was one of those things which (like everything, I guess), once seen, could not be unseen.

Haven't played AJ yet, so I wouldn't know.

Cody...he's okay....I just think it'd be cute.

O_O....let's slowly step away...shall we...-hides-

I'm stuck on the second case in T&T.

I've found that sticky purple paint stuff and I can go to Luke Atmey's house or something, i'm stuck, I found everything but I don't know where to go next.

Christ, I got the second game on the 29th December and even though it's made out to be the worst, PW is now my favourite game series, and I haven't even completed it yet.

Pearl and Franziska have to be my favourite two characters, and the Ini Miney case was pretty damn awesome as well. This case at the moment seems confusing, although I'm determined to play through it on my own, without any hints whatsoever...

So, are the foolish fools talking about their foolish foolery amongst other fools undoubtedly doing foolishly foolish things? *shawhipmadow*

Christ, I got the second game on the 29th December and even though it's made out to be the worst, PW is now my favourite game series, and I haven't even completed it yet.
It certainly has the worst music >< Cornered is good, but both Cross Examination, Cross Examination Allegro, and Objection! make me want to die. Tell the Truth has been erased from my memory owing to my ability to only remember about three pieces of music from any Ace Attorney game. xD

IMO, AJ has the all-round best music in the entire series.

Pearl and Franziska have to be my favourite two characters, and the Ini Miney case was pretty damn awesome as well. This case at the moment seems confusing, although I'm determined to play through it on my own, without any hints whatsoever...

So, are the foolish fools talking about their foolish foolery amongst other fools undoubtedly doing foolishly foolish things? *shawhipmadow*

^THISTHISTHIS^

JFA is an amazing game. All of the cases are likeable, whereas I really didn't like 1-3, 3-3 and 4-2 very much. 2-3 drags on a bit but the characters are awesome and it has a twisty plot so I love it :3
Pearl and Franziska are brilliant characters too. Argh I want to go replay the whole series now x3

It certainly has the worst music >< Cornered is good, but both Cross Examination, Cross Examination Allegro, and Objection! make me want to die. Tell the Truth has been erased from my memory owing to my ability to only remember about three pieces of music from any Ace Attorney game. xD

IMO, AJ has the all-round best music in the entire series.
JFA has my second favourite Cross-examination music (AA has the best). Its Tell the Truth theme is tied for first with TT and I love the Objection theme.
I also hated AJ's Trial opening theme. It was such a disappointment when up until then, it got better every game.

^THISTHISTHIS^

JFA is an amazing game. All of the cases are likeable, whereas I really didn't like 1-3, 3-3 and 4-2 very much. 2-3 drags on a bit but the characters are awesome and it has a twisty plot so I love it :3
Eh, 2-3 was pretty great, and fits the "really creative and interesting" criteria I set out earlier as the kinds of case I really, really like. But I think Acro just ruined it. There was no satisfaction in cross examining him whatsoever; the awesome music that normally accompanies backing your witness into a corner and tearing their testimony to pieces is lost when the guy just sits there and smiles or looks blank all the while, and when you finally break him, all he does is cry a bit. Not a single awesome freak-out.

Random question of doominess!

I'm replaying 2-4 ('bout time, I haven't played it at all since the first time I played it ever, which must've been last April...) and I need help with a testimony. Actually I needed help with a lot of testimonies, but my friend solved most of them because she's played JfA quite recently. :D

It's Adrian's testimony about how Matt must've been the murderer and how she was protecting him and all... I've pressed on everything so far, twice. What to do, what to do.

The testimony:
-From the moment I saw the crime scene, I had a feeling that Matt was the murderer.
-I know what his motive was. ... But I don't have any way to prove I'm right.
-And he didn't have an alibi for what he was doing at the time of the murder.
-That button was torn off of Juan during his fight with Matt.
-But I'm Matt's manager... So I felt that I had to protect him...

... yeah.

I believe that
the button could not have been torn off during the fight because there is blood on it, which means it was pulled off after he was stabbed and therefore after the fight. So, present the button.
That help?

I believe that
the button could not have been torn off during the fight because there is blood on it, which means it was pulled off after he was stabbed and therefore after the fight. So, present the button.
That help?

I think I tried that, but... *tries it again*

Nope, doesn't work. Although you do bring up a good point... o.O

GAHHHHHHHH!!! MY BRAIN.... *stabs eyes with switchblade*

Don't do that again. Ever.

@Leafpool:
Maybe try the autopsy report. It shows Juan was strangled to death, so there couldn't be blood on the button during the fight... Same contradiction, but still.

I was just replaying 4-1 the other day, and I just realized something really funny...
You know how Orly had a bowl of borscht and dropped it after you made the truth known? Well, when Kristoph was on the witness stand and got all mad, the bowl of borscht levitated into the air.
It was awesome.

@Leafpool:
Maybe try the autopsy report. It shows Juan was strangled to death, so there couldn't be blood on the button during the fight... Same contradiction, but still.

Thankies :3

Random odd coincidence that took place earlier today: I was planning on showing my friend the contradiction that took place with the guitar case, Adrian's "nothing else had changed about the crime scene" testimony and the crime photo with the open guitar case, and I showed my friend both testimony points related to it - the first being the "I knocked the flower vase onto the guitar case" (or whatever it was) statement and the second being the "nothing else changed at the crime scene" one, planning to show the guitar case itself with the first statement. I was on the second statement and had pressed "present evidence" just to show my friend the crime photo, but instead of hitting "check" I somehow accidentally hit "present".

... it was correct :3

I mean it guys. I am seriously stuck on T&T help?

I'm still on the exploring bit. I've found the box and the paint and all that but I am stuck. I have no idea where to go to next. I've tried presenting everything I've got to veryone i've met but nope. No success. I can go to the warehouse bit btu i've found everything. I can go talk to Gumshoe and he says nothing. There also Luke Atmey's house room thing. But he hasn't arrived yet. Major help please. I just want to get out of this loop. Is there something i haven't found? something I haven't brought up?

I really don't know how to help you. Go everywhere, present everything to everyone, make sure you've done all the dialogue options, examine everything. That's all I can say, because I don't remember that part very well.

I mean it guys. I am seriously stuck on T&T help?

I'm still on the exploring bit. I've found the box and the paint and all that but I am stuck. I have no idea where to go to next. I've tried presenting everything I've got to veryone i've met but nope. No success. I can go to the warehouse bit btu i've found everything. I can go talk to Gumshoe and he says nothing. There also Luke Atmey's house room thing. But he hasn't arrived yet. Major help please. I just want to get out of this loop. Is there something i haven't found? something I haven't brought up?
Have you presented all the profiles to everyone? I think I got stuck at this point too, and I was just supposed to present some person to Gumshoe, I believe.

Have you presented all the profiles to everyone? I think I got stuck at this point too, and I was just supposed to present some person to Gumshoe, I believe.

Yeah, if this is the start of the second day of investigation you need to present Kane Bullard's profile to Gumshoe. I think that might be where you are, DarkArmour, cos I was stuck there for aaaages ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom