• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YOUR FAVOURITE FRUIT

I like eating mixes of dried fruit. I've been addicted to this delicious mix you can get at Tesco's (sultanas, cherries, apricots, cherries, raisins and peel), and I love the dried bannana and apple chips you can get at health food shops.

I also eat a lot of tinned fruit, specifically pineapple, peaches and those yummy tropical mixes.

I don't eat much fresh fruit because it tends to go off before I have a chance to eat it, although I do enjoy kiwis. I also love most berries, but they're way too expensive for a starving student like me. As are Innocent smoothies, which might be the greatest things ever ):

I LOVE FRUIT!

Cherries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple and mangoes.

There is no fruit I hate.

And Dragonfruit sound awesome so I'll try and get some...

Pomegranate is my favourite. ..oh fuck off, I felt unique because I thought no one else would like them. xD

but yea.. awesome fruit. ,xP

Frozen dragonfruit (juiced :]), frozen mango, frozen navel orange, fuji apple, granny smith apple, frozen pineapple, frozen rockmelon, frozen honeydew melon, frozen seedless watermelon (cutting it in half, and eating it with a spoon 8]), frozen kiwi, guava & apple juice and frozen strawberries.

Mango, kiwi, passion fruit (passion fruit most of all, but it is hardly ever at perfect ripeness :( ), starfruit... Really, as long as the quality of the fruit is good it is delicious. Oranges, grapefruit (pink grapefruit!), apples (green)... I don't think I've ever honestly disliked a fruit.

Er.. yeah, Starfruit and grapes. I like loads of others, but they're my favourite.

I've tried starfruit at a Malaysian restaurant - not actully in Malaysia. It was nice, but a biiit... I dunno, it was a bit like a lemon or lime or something, to me, but it definitely wasn't the nicest fruit I've tasted. My favourite fruits are probably raspberries sorta, and nectarines and grapes.

Not sure, I like most kinds. Apples and pears and bananas and strawberries and raspberries and peaches and nectarines and...

Also, I like kiwi, but I'm allergic so I can't eat it. :(

Oranges easily. I went off them a bit when I tried to eat one whole and choked, but I still love the taste.

Back
Top Bottom