• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Door to Door Atheists Bother Mormons

I'm a Christian, but I still find this fuckin' hilarious.

"I'm a bishop at the Church."

"Oh. Have you ever considered Atheism?"

Yeah, because suddenly the LDS population is so dumb that they don't believe evolution could have existed. If those guys are going to do something like that, they should at least do a bit of research first.

Besides which, the whole concept behind it is completely different. LDS missionaries actually try (and succeed) to get converts for their church, while the atheists were just seeking to irritate people.

Yeah, because suddenly the LDS population is so dumb that they don't believe evolution could have existed. If those guys are going to do something like that, they should at least do a bit of research first.

Besides which, the whole concept behind it is completely different. LDS missionaries actually try (and succeed) to get converts for their church, while the atheists were just seeking to irritate people.

You're an idiot.

First of all, the LDS population is dumb enough to believe in that bullshit. Not to mention, I've never met a Mormon that didn't vehemently deny evolution. I'm assuming you're Mormon since you're trying to defend LDS?

And fucking duh. The "atheists" weren't actually trying to convert people. It's called a fucking joke. Were you even paying attention throughout the entire thing? No, probably not.

Do you respond to all jokes like this?

Christ.

*sigh*

Everybody, stop picking on Slartibartfast. Slartibartfast, this is a joke; no need to take it so seriously.

Hahahaha, this entertained me. xD

I had the idea of doing this if we ever got our door knocked on by religious missionaries, but this guy did it so much better.

Back
Top Bottom