• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I finally have an interesting idea.... I got it, acctualy, when my mother told me Im too childish and never seem to 'evolve'. Lol. And, well, im not really planning to accept reserves- you simply come and post. Plus, I'll allow same pokemon(so there might be 2 chikorita). *creation started*

Nice RP Twiggy! I would be either Chimchar or Charmander! And the evolution core reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon evolution system.

I would be a Chikorita. And that's a great idea for your first RP! I suggest starting it and seeing how it goes ^^

Btw, Thats not the first thread I create, that's my fifth thread.
However, its the first RP thread in the TCOD. Meh. Anyway, the four first ones were total failures and crashed after one reply.
One, only one, made it to 20 posts.

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

Warriors RP again? :o I'd be willing to run it, but all my RPs suck I'm usually an arrogant faggot, and I have no ideas for a plot.

?

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

Warriors RP again? :o I'd be willing to run it, but all my RPs suck I'm usually an arrogant faggot, and I have no ideas for a plot.

?

Your RPs are cool! :D

And yes to a Warriors RP. I'd either use my characters Nightwing and... er, what's his name... Croweyes, or I would use a single character I made up called Brightsong. Depends on whether I'm allowed multiple characters, and whether there's more than one Clan. ^^

SO. SCP Foundation RP. Good idea, or no? I might actually make it this time, unlike the glitch one that never happened.
Has anyone else even heard of that website? ^^;

Last edited:
I need inspiration for a Digimon RP, but I keep drawing blanks.

How about This: Strange weather has been seen lately throughout the globe, with no rhyme, reason, cause, or explanation, although there appear to be some sort of strange connection with computer data that no one can piece together.

But none of this is known to the PC's because they've been at camp for the last few months. That is, until the strange weather hits them, too; it begins to snow, in the middle of summer!

Then little meteorites fall from the sky make small craters in the snow. They're Digivices, but the PC's don't know that yet. This would be where the Plot starts. It could go in all sorts of interesting directions. I think the thing should be that they encounter various Digimon who act abnormally evil, and the main plot is them trying to find out why. I know it seems cliche, but it could work.

I think it's a good idea, somebody should start one like this.

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

?
I'd be interested. Of course, my knowledge of the series is rather shallow, seeing as I've only read up to Book 4 (Rising Storm in particular; I know there's at least one other Book 4), so I wouldn't help much with the plot. You should go ask Exo about it; I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Oh, and Dragon, don't maim Minnow. Just thought I'd mention it...!

So I have a couple ideas that'd be cool to join, but I really don't wanna run, especially since I have 2084 (which I have to start, arg).

-Fantasy Steampunk.
This would rock. Fantasy is awesome, and adding steampunk to it is win +1000. I don't have plot ideas or anything for you guys, but just the setting. ^ ^ but VM me and we can talk, if you need help.

-Pokemon High School
yeah, I did one of these before. ^ ^; Something PCA style would be cool.

Last edited:
I also had an idea similar to a Pokémon High School. I wouldn't mind helping set that up.

In terms of fantasy steampunk, I have an online friend that's totally into that. I could introduce him to you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom