• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few self-portraits and a fakemon.

trainer.png
smeargley.png
vicarus.png

Okay, I finally decided not to be a lazy butt and upload some sprites. :D

Syctwo.png

My Scyther-Mewtwo Splice with different recolors.

And lately, I've been in the mood to revamp, one sprite a night the past three nights. Here they are. ;D
ArticunoRevamp.png

PikachuRevamp.png

NinetalesRevamp.png

Nice. The black and grey Scyther-Mewtwo looks the best, I think, and the revamps are awesome!

I love the repose! xD It looks like someone took Swampert's food or something :O

It's good, but I'm not one too critize because I am too biased and I hate hurting people's feelings even though critizism is good. lol.I like it though :)

BabySkarmoryAnimation.gif

Need C+C!
Old animation I made, cute + complete scratch!, however the color was messed up with the whole "gif only" thing...

Yellow makes fishing look fun. Lol. x)

The thing that bothers me is the frame where the wings are down. In the back, is it the Skarmory's right (our left) wing? Because it seems to be in an odd position if its casting its wings down to the sides.

2nkicrb.jpg

Meh, I made this to enter the contest of the week. Tyranitar from Silver revamp.
Ah..I haven't done these for ages, they're so addicting!
I have much more...I needto get them uploaded...

It looks a bit off in proportions, and usually you would need to fix the shading on revamps.

Sanduppyprogress-1.png

ugh i need help with this C+C please!

Starly: It's, uhh, not exactly a sprite/pixelart. It doesn't show any attention to pixel detail.
It looks nice and it looks like a Pokemon, but it would need outline/shading fixups and maybe some antialiasing before it would be considered a pixelart.

I don't know if this goes here, but you guys see the sprite that I posted earlier? Well, I'm currently working on it and you can watch how I sprite on Livestream.
http://www.livestream.com/seika
Crit through the Livestream chat function is loved, as is general chatting. Again, I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this, but it is kinda a showcase thing... :P

EDIT: Stream is OFFLINE. May bring it back online when I get home.

Last edited:
Couple of GBC TCG revamps

tcg_golduck.png
tcg_magikarp.png

In the end I decided to enter the Golduck into the WSC but I found the Magikarp very, very amusing

2nkicrb.jpg

Meh, I made this to enter the contest of the week. Tyranitar from Silver revamp.
Ah..I haven't done these for ages, they're so addicting!
I have much more...I needto get them uploaded...

Usually, outlines are less black than that and more dark color. Also, a little bit more shading would be useful. It looks kind of lightly colored. The mouth also usually has two shades instead of just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom