• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween

Like Darksong said, I'm going to be Kokoro, my Pokesona... actually switched from Cubone to Espeon when I found out that the former and its evolution were too stocky.

Not to mention Darksong and I are still waiting for those people dressed as Naruto and Sasuke to come to our door again... that was like two or three years ago :P

And we only recognized them because of the symbol on the back of Sasuke's shirt. We still haven't found them...

Matt Engarde ;3

Ooh, now he's both :p

Sadly, I look like none of these people. I might be able to pull off a Winston Payne, and ashamed/concerned as I am to admit it, a Sal Manella. Winston's not scary and Sal falls into the same category as Armstrong :s

Maybe when I dress up in my costume I should wear a cape running around everywhere and looking like I'm trying to fly... I wanna do something scary. It'll be really cool if I walk on my hands and feet all the time in my costume, though :D

(note, I'm going as Espeon)

I believe I've made a decision.

I'll be requiring a boiler suit, a fake knife, a fake wrench, an adhesive of some nature, and a mop.

Maybe when I dress up in my costume I should wear a cape running around everywhere and looking like I'm trying to fly... I wanna do something scary. It'll be really cool if I walk on my hands and feet all the time in my costume, though :D

(note, I'm going as Espeon)
I am a cape wearing fan, doing so is so much fun, I definitely recommend it, in fact, make it a must. I haven't really planned what I will be at halloween, I should probably get around to it.

I'm being Jessie from Team Rocket.

Gloves - acquired.
Skirt, shirt, undershirt, and thigh high boots are yet to be acquired.

Woohoo, I went out and bought everything I need to be a Rocket Grunt today! The shoes were a pain in the ass to find as expected, but eventually I did find a cheap pair that will serve me well with minimal modification. I got a white belt, and a black turtleneck with some red fabric paint; I just need to make a big R stencil and get the R on the shirt. >:]

This is my lame tribute to HG/SS.

My mother says I'm too old for trick-or-treating, so it's passing out candy for me....

I do have this deformed mummy-esque thing me and some friends made in art class, maybe I could put it on the front porch or something.

Why is it such a pain in the arse to find a toy wrench D<
I looked for like an hour today trying to find a decent one; the only thing that fit the bill was this thing from Argos, but to obtain it I'd need to buy a massive toy toolkit with millions of other things for £21. I ended up getting this piece of crap from the pound shop, which will just about do the trick but it's not ideal.

My biggest worry now is that I got my hair cut way too short to look anything like The Janitor. D:

how did i not see this

Trick or Treating is tonight here (I have no idea why it isn't actually on Halloween, but oh well) and I'll be going as a last-minute V. My mum bought the mask a while ago, I forget why, and I don't have an actual cloak but I have a long black coat that sort of looks like one in the right light I guess.
Shoes. Hm. I don't actually remember what shoes V had, but I don't think anyone is likely to notice. I'll edit in some pics here later tonight.

Unrelated to the above, I've got a thing going where I carve my jack-o-lantern as something related to what I went as last year. Last year I found a stencil of Navi (I'd gone as Link the year before) and this year, as I was a Scout last year, I've carved the Team Fortress 2 logo. I'll get some pics here in a minute or so.

EDIT: Jack-o-Lantern Fortress (linked for huge)

Last edited:
I don't have anyone to go trick or treating with this year, so I guess I'll be handing out candy. So happy that Halloween's on Saturday this year. All day Castlevania marathon, anyone?

I'm taking my 8-year-old sister out trick-or-treating C: I get to dress up and get candy if I do that. I'm going as Rinna, my shiny Umbreon OC. I was a Pikachu last year :V

Then I'm going to go to moony's house and we shall have lots of candy and not sleep at all.

I have this bad habit of being lazy and not making a -real- costume, but what I WILL be doing is stalking the town in an oversized black cloak scaring children. :3
No matter what I end up wandering about all over all night and just having a good time, the mood on Halloween night is what makes it my absolute favourite time of year. <3 Sometimes I'll visit a few houses, cause hey you're never too old for free candy~

Back
Top Bottom