• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Scribblenauts, despite an ONM score of 84% or something, which is lower than the games I usually buy. It's fun, if a little annoying sometimes. X3

For the foreseeable future I'll probably be playing a LOT of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, which I got today. It's amazing how much like Kingdom Hearts II it seems :o There may be some Earthbound thrown in too, unless I remain as unimpressed by the battles as I currently am.
(Speaking of Kingdom Hearts II, I'm also on my fifth playthrough of that xD The Emperor in the Mulan world reminds me so much of Dumbledore.)

Gee, seeing so many people start their bajillionth playthrough of things made me wanna start replaying Tales of Symphonia, and Tales of Vesperia.

So now I'm doing a Half-Exp, no equipment change run on Mania for my 14th play of Symphonia. I'm doing the same for my 7th play through Vesperia.

I've been replaying Paper Mario: TTYD for the third time now (most addicting game ever.) I just beat the Shadow Sirens and Doopliss, so the final boss isn't long off.

I'm also playing Kirby's Adventure. I'm right now on Nightmare's Sealed Orb Form, and I can't beat it. I get close, but then I run out of time and die. I haven't faced a boss this difficult since Mecha Sonic from Sonic and Knuckles: Master Edition.

Back to Tales of the Abyss, since I'm waiting 'til Thanksgiving to finish Persona 3. And man, Guy is even more awesome than I thought. And Asch should stop wangsting, like, now.

:D

Also playing through Last Scenario for my Let's Play.

PS3: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (well, my friend's, but I might be getting another chance to play this tomorrow)

DS: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

GBA: Fire Emblem (7), Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

PC: Football Manager 2009, Europa Universalis III

I would be playing Xenosaga I and Gran Turismo 4, but my roommate moved out and the only TV we have was his...

Played AC: City Folk for the first time in a while and epically failed.

Went to the hairdresser's to cure bed head and accidentally made my hair green instead of blue.

Then I went in Gracie's and on the way out I stopped and started spinning in circles. After a while it dawned on me that no, in Animal Crossing spinning in circles would not turn you into a wizard like in another game of mine.

Darnit.

Explorers of Sky, I finished Bidoof's special episode recently, but I haven't come far in the main game.

Riolu breaks everything.

Finished Persona 3 (fjdska;fjkldsafdsa <333), am now back to Tales of the Abyss. Oddly enough, a game where I really like the 'official' pairings. Not complaining~

Explorers of Sky and Platinum. I'm not actually doing much in Platinum beyond going to get massages/spa treatments for the few Pokémon I still need to evolve (all of which evolve by happiness except Milotic but I roped my friend into evolving my Feebas for me so).

I only have seven more Pokémon to evolve before all the ones I need are legends obtainable only in HG/SS. Well, and the Johto starters, but those are also obtainable only HG/SS.

I am so very close to actually completing a Pokédex that it's scary.

Black Friday shopping spree!

PS2: Capcom vs. SNK Mark of the Millenium 2001

DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time, Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Pokemon Ranger, Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

GBA: FE 6, 7, 8

PC: Football Manager 2010, Crusader Kings

Last edited:
Black Friday shopping spree!

PS2: Capcom vs. SNK Mark of the Millenium 2001

DS: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time, Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Pokemon Ranger, Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

GBA: FE 6, 7, 8

PC: Football Manager 2010, Crusader Kings
Wow, most of those games are pretty good, except A2 has no story value, Covenant Plume is horrible, and so is a Izuna, but I still love it. ;D

um, where did you get FE 6? It's a jap-only game, amirite?

Edit: i've been playing P3 and Borderlands mostly, a little bit of BlazBlue and Infamous, and I hit up some Uncharted multiplayer from time to time.

Sorry for my repeated ramblings about how I'm farther in TotA and it's amazing but... IT'S AMAZING <3

I just got past the point in Keterberg where you can talk to all your party members, and... some of those conversations <3 Especially the one with Jade... I think that pushed him up to being my favorite character. Guy's still close though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom