• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dark Tyranitar's Evil Sprite Palace

I'll try, but Mewtwo's kind of already evil, so I don't know how much I could do with it. Mew should be fun, though.

Evil Eevee, if you're not busy with the evil Mew. ^_^ Oh, and Evil Pidgeot is better than Evil Lapras, in my opinion. I hope It's just coincidence that this is thread number 666. O.o

Ruffled: I do love that evil pidgeot. Its so cuddly.

Seedeth: Shut up and request. I need a victim.

Ruffled: Evil aipom please.

I'll be gone for a couple of days, so I can only take one more request after Ruffled's.

New Display Case Coming Soon.

EDIT: Done with the display case.

Last edited:
Ugh. You need to re-transparentise the case. Make the transparent colour a random colour you'll never use (like some sort of bright green) because as it is any white parts of sprites are also transparent.

Actually, the case isn't transparent. That's how the sprites look because I transparentised them wrong. I'll see what I can do, though.

Done with Evil Mewtwo, Mew, and Eevee.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you guys enjoy them!

Yanmega, you are lucky that I just finished the Evil Aipom, or I would not be pleased with you requesting when it said "Requests Closed". I'll still do it, but please try to pay more attention in the future.

Anyway, the Evil Aipom is...about how you'd expect an evil, weird Pokémon to look.
picture.php

Back
Top Bottom