• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Approved.
And I do believe you'll need five extra rather than five total. Which is still only seven in all anyway, since Gastly is a first-stage Pokemon that evolves twice and I don't remember seeing it on the exceptions list.

It is, right next to Dragomelet in Group 1. :< Oh well. Maybe I'll find somebody to trade with instead. >:I This Haunter is frustrating.

It is, right next to Dragomelet in Group 1. :< Oh well. Maybe I'll find somebody to trade with instead. >:I This Haunter is frustrating.

Shows how much attention I pay. :<

ANYWAY I have acquired a Haunter as part of a fiendish plot with Alraunne to evolve Pokemon through laziness.

[Boo] Haunter (M) <Levitate>

Also evolving him now, if I may:

[Boo] Haunter (M) <Levitate>

->

[Boo] Gengar (M) <Levitate>

Last edited:

Bam! Received Mike's Kadabra here... (and here?) And I think I'm gonna evolve it.

[Nikolai] Kadabra (M) <Synchronise>

[Nikolai] Alakazam (M) <Synchronise>

Nyeehee.

I got myself a Gengar, right here.~

[Boo] Gengar (M) <Levitate>

Charmander [Male]
Blaze

Swinub [Male]
Oblivious

Bank and Black Market Links.

Both approved.

Also hey look I got an Alakazam at the exact same time Alraunne got a Gengar what are the odds

[Nikolai] Alakazam (M) <Synchronise>

(and don't forget that Shieldon I bought a page back)

[Pera] Swablu [F]
Natural Cure

Not Banky

Banky

Prezzies.

[Lotus Eater Machine] Lotad M (Rain Dish)
[Astor] Bidoof M (Unaware)

Approved.
And I do believe you'll need five extra rather than five total. Which is still only seven in all anyway, since Gastly is a first-stage Pokemon that evolves twice and I don't remember seeing it on the exceptions list.

Approved.

For me:

[Kam Sux] Shieldon (M) <Sturdy>

bank

All approved.

But Mike: Protip, don't add an extra http:// to the start of your links you numpty. P: AREN'T YOU LUCKY I WORK THESE THINGS OUT AND DON'T BEAT YOU AROUND THE BUSH. (And it happened again in your black market post, but the links -do- check out valid otherwise, but be careful cause next time I'm failing em. >: )

[Oh My Lord] Omanyte (M) <Swift Swim>

[Frisky Dingo] Shuppet (F) <Frisk>

(...no I don't actually watch that show.)

ffffff

But Mike: Protip, don't add an extra http:// to the start of your links you numpty. P: AREN'T YOU LUCKY I WORK THESE THINGS OUT AND DON'T BEAT YOU AROUND THE BUSH. (And it happened again in your black market post, but the links -do- check out valid otherwise, but be careful cause next time I'm failing em. >: )

Gah normally Firefox highlights the one that's normally in the box so I can paste over it why is it not doing that any more :c

Approved.

And for me (sorta kinda):

Water Stone

Dusk Stone

[W00t] Murkrow (M)
Ability: Super Luck

The monnies

[Mellon Collie] Absol (F)
Ability: Super Luck

Taillow (M)
Ability: Guts

if it wasn't for all the birthday gifts I'd probably be a couple of hundreds richer

Both approved.

[Acionyx]Skelitten (M)
Ability: Pressure

I thought Dark-Types kicked my ass before!

[Pinwheel] Growlithe [M]
Flash Fire

Also Firestone and a Moonstone.

Approved.

Anyway, now Nikolai has been evolved and traded and everything, I can change his sig attribute, so.

[Nikolai] Alakazam (M)
Ability: Synchronise
Signature Attribute: Superinquisitiveness

Alakazam are well-known for being unbelievably intelligent and demonstrating a strong desire to acquire knowledge. Since becoming an Alakazam, Nikolai has committed almost all of his free time to furiously analysing anything and everything in a bid to improve his already superhuman knowledge. His commitment to study passes over even into battles- through battling opponents he intensely scrutinises his opponents and their battle styles, in the process learning many things that could prove useful in battle. However, his eccentricity and eclectic inquisitiveness means his attention can sometimes be seized by more fascinating prospects mid-battle.

Effects: Every time Nikolai scores a critical hit against his opponent, he learns and memorises a weak point on their body, meaning he knows the best places to attack in future. This causes the critical hit ratio for all his attacks to increase by 1. Also, when an enemy attack misses Nikolai records the way it was executed and how he avoided it, causing the accuracy of that attack to drop by 10% because Nikolai will be more adept at dodging it next time. Nikolai's critical hit ratio cannot increase above the usual maximum level that would apply if it were risen by any other means. In addition there is a 5% chance per action that Nikolai's attention will be seized by some fascinating sight on the arena, causing him to ignore all commands and spend the whole action analysing it. (If there is nothing of sufficient interest on the field, he will simply be lost in thought rather than going "omigod a rock" or something ridiculous.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom