• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random thread: HEARTGOLD SOULSILVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

marbychu

Banned
I'm going to do a couple of these. Basically, talk about anything you want: as long as it's related to Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

To descibe the music in these games in one word: epik. Yes, epik with a K. That's how epic it is.

Awesomely awesomesauce, in two words.

Mind you, the overworld pre-battle sprites for Ho-Oh and Lugia rock. They're so awesome, I put them in my sig 8D

It's called the insanity thread, where you can basically post any kind of thread you want if it can't go on another one.

I've already got 1 thread closed, I don't need another one.

Go ***** someone else, will ya.

Well, actually I think this would go better in one of the Video Game sections. It's about pokemon, and you put it in the Non-Pokemon section for crying out loud... and if a mod moves it, its not closed, just in a different place.

But, as long as I am here, Heartgold=my life's one and only reason

It's called the insanity thread, where you can basically post any kind of thread you want if it can't go on another one.

but you CAN post it in another one: the main series thread in the Pokemon video games section. this thread looks like it's based more in HG/SS than in insanity.

If you're gonna post in this thread, then do what you are supposed to do: Talk about HeartGold and SoulSilver.

I finally caught Suicune the other day. Dang, that thing was hard for me!

HELLO EVERYONE.

Today's lesson is about becoming a more responsible member. There are TWO SIMPLE STEPS involved.

1. Don't be obnoxious! Here is an example, so you know what to avoid:

I've already got 1 thread closed, I don't need another one.

Go ***** someone else, will ya.

2. If you see something that breaks the rules, including e.g. threads that belong somewhere else, use the report button! It is very conveniently located and is shaped like a triangle with an exclamation mark in it! Quite self explanatory. Do not - here, this is the hard part - do not post in the relevant thread and definitely, definitely, don't do this:

MODS, GET THIS THREAD MOVED.

This also falls under point 1, you see, because you should be nice to people. Especially mods. Otherwise they get irritable. Trust me.

NOW. Frankly I have absolutely no clue why this thread needs to exist. But as far as I can tell - i.e. a few pages back, I was too lazy to go further - there is no general HGSS thread in the correct forum so I will simply move it.

I hope we've all learnt something, and I wish you a good day.

hey guys

just a quick reminder before comments on the above post

454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

No one. Pokéathalons suck.

Badly.

They're a sad excuse for a contest replacement.

And more importantly, SOme of us don't like to use the touch screen. ANd that's all you can use for the stupid things

Maybe its because I have only played HGSS once, but I thought the pokeatholon was ok. =] Its much more entertaining than the previous contests that have been set up before.

Badly.

And more importantly, SOme of us don't like to use the touch screen. ANd that's all you can use for the stupid things

I'd be okay with it if it weren't a contest replacement.

And the fact that you can only use the touchscreen only bugs me because my touchscreen doesn't work right.

i like them. |: i don't have a stylus so i just use my index finger. i also like trying to beat my own scores all the time since i'm really competitive.

Badly.

No one like them? Hmm, that's funny because I DO!

And I never really liked contests...

BTW, about what you said about the pokeatholon: NO U!

lol Ampharos was on my dream team for HG.

...but I'm still training Flaaffy.

Never got around to it.

Also, I caught Latios with the Enigma stone. So zack, I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom