• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cosmo Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread I saw said:
girls and masturbation

So, faggotry is bannable and not that. Joy.

Also, I do not enjoy getting a PM that tells me to join a forum. Especially if the subject of the PM reads "slutty bitch".

Also, I do not enjoy getting a PM that tells me to join a forum. Especially if the subject of the PM reads "slutty bitch".

Huh, I got a PM with the much more appropriate, 'whats up.'

To stay slightly on subject, it's not my kind of forum and leave it at that.

"we're much better than TCoD thinks we are."

how.... original.
In my opinion, the forum isn't well thought out, very small, and not well run. Also, this is (mainly) a pokemon forum. you are advertising a forum that is not related to, and does not even mention, pokemon, so you aren't likely to get many members to join.

rocky4Pruitt.jpg

Kevin it's gone beyond reason, this is literaly stalingrad, we have to act fast!!!!

calling someone "slutty bitch" is not the way to get someone to join your forums and any normal human being would not do that.
I agree: obv troll is obv.

obv troll is obv

dude i took dancing lessons back in like 06' and that shit sucked. i mean, it WAS something i really enjoyed, don't get me wrong. but the toll it took on my body was ridiculous. i had these nasty blisters on my feet from the shoes we had to wear, the dress had an inner panty if you will that left red marks on the inside of my legs that throbbed for days, and i lost quite a few hairs to that bun. i perservered for as long as i could until my teacher forced me to do something i knew i wasn't ready to do - a triple back flip 180. i spent a long while in a wheel chair. after months of agonizing rehabilitation i regained the ability to walk, albeit with many physical limitations.

sometimes it's better to not dance, that's all i'm saying. is it worth your happiness, vixie?

Because we are all equal, we are really friendly and you commies are making us out to be horrendous monsters.

Guys, you're not significantly more intelligent than he is if you're actually still responding.

I like how you posted that to try and hold some moral highground whilst still replying yourself thus contridicting the very attempt you made to seem clever.

Guys, you're not significantly more intelligent than he is if you're actually still responding.

When did this become a matter of who's more intelligent? We're just engaging in a friendly little debate is all to see how we can make it seem more welcoming for new members.

Not that that'll get true to you; it looks like you have a superiority complex or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom