• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia II - ALIEN WIN

Re: Pokémafia II - Day 2

(Sorry, I had totally forgotten I had a band rehearsal until 21:00 tonight! I'm a little displeased with the lack of votes, so let's pick up the pace, people. You lucked out tonight.)

AGH my fault I miscounted votes. There are 2x Butterfree and 2x Flora and Ashes. Therefore, the last person who died (i.e. Walker) will cast the tie-breaking vote. I am currently awaiting his decision.

Re: Pokémafia II - Night 2

Sorry to post during night, but there was a tie for votes. 2 Butterfree and two Flora.

Sorry to post during night, but there was a tie for votes. 2 Butterfree and two Flora.
Yes, I noticed; my apologies. Please be aware that Flora is still alive despite her being crossed out on the list for now.

Well then. It seems I am alive, if only for this brief moment. There are a few things I wished to say before I died, so this seems to be my only opportunity. First, there is more than one group of mafia at work here, and you have some very skilled doctors for making this less than obvious, but there is no fooling an oracle. Secondly, your doctors do not have all the credit for keeping this a secret: an alien was activated amongst you on night 0.

With this in mind, my vote shall go to Flora and Ashes, as Butterfree could either be a particularly subtle alien, or she could genuinely be trying to get the ball rolling for you villagers.

Oh, and by the way channeler(s?), you should find my role very helpful, Vixie would agree.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémafia II - Day 2 (TIEBREAK)

Thank you for your vote, Herr Walker!

And with that...

Flora and Ashes
, much to my own personal dismay, was sentenced to death via hanging. Officer Jenny in particular was flabbergasted with the decision, having been a close partner for Flora's few-month stay in Celadon City. True to her name, a too-late background check was ran on Flora, her apartment inspected... absolutely nothing. And the mafia yet again slips by undetected...

SUMMARY:

• Flora and Ashes is now dead. She was not mafia.
  • You have 24 hours to get in night actions.
  • It is now night 2.

No sun today over Celadon, just a gloomy haze. While days like these depress most people, most people does not include Officer Jenny, who is positively beaming.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the city..." she proclaims excitedly, "Two more dead bodies were discovered this morning in the basement of the Game Corner." Mumbles erupted from the gathered crowd, everybody puzzled by the large grin on her face. Two deaths today? Why is she so happy?

In one hand, she holds the blood-stained head of Li'l Dwagie, which looked as if it had been hacked straight off by the smart swipe of an uchigatana. In her other hand, she carried the entirety of PK -- distorted and discombobulated to the point of bare-recognition, warped in size, and looking as if he had taken a direct hit from an ICBM, pockets dripping with stolen jewelry.

"I have no idea who is responsible for the awkward events that have just taken place, but I wouldn't call it a stretch to say we have been blessed tonight." Jenny thinks to herself for a brief moment. "I don't think we're quite off the hook yet, though. I request that everyone stay on their toes and conduct investigations of their own. Any new intelligence should be reported to Police HQ immediately."

SUMMARY

• Li'l Dwagie is now dead. She was mafia!
  • PK is now dead. He was mafia!
  • You have 48 hours to discuss.
  • It is now day 3.

Re: Pokémafia II - Day 3

...huh. Interesting. Guess we have two mafias, then, and they both got lucky.

Regardless, that's still not much to go on.

... How could that even happen, anyway? Double-overdose? Did they kill eachother?...

At least we're two down, though. That kinda makes up for our lack of progress up to that point, right?

If we do have two Mafia, it means that one of them (at least) was unsucessful each night with a killing till now. So either lucky heals both times or an alien?

I guess it must be multiple mafia groups, though, since even if one was a healer-overdose, the singular mafia wouldn't kill one of their own members?

True. It still means there's been an unsucessful kill the two nights before now, though.

I don't want to be killed for lack of posting so o/ hello here I am

There is a third possibility... :x and now I'm wishing I had PMed Vixie rather than just telling her my action via query in IRC cause now I don't... oh wait, yes I do! I stopped PK the second night! My role is 'stopper of night actions'ishnish. So maybe PK was boss! o/

(The other two nights I stopped Butterfroots. :( She was totally suspicious. What's your role, Butterfree? Hope it's nothing like healer or nothing...)

Also, you guys totally need to figure out who's suspicious now, not only so we can lynch 'em but to give me ideas on who to stop. (Though I don't think my role makes me an insta-target as long as I'm this clueless...) I am totally cool with That Boring Strategy when I have nothing to hide. :D

Re: Pokémafia II - Day 1

alright, who would know this?

sreservoir, Espeon, Walker, NWT, Verne, ultraviolet, Butterfree, Alraune I am sure know this, and I'd bet {large amount} that plenty others do, too.

yeah, that's unindicative.

we can get a cop and some docs and do That Boring Strategy?

res referred to it as such. ... At the time, I thought he meant the strategy that went down last time, the Vixie-dan Public Interrogation strategy. But rereading it I'm not sure.

So. Ask him. :x

well! good for us, I suppose? two mafia down, although we still aren't getting anywhere with this.

are we agreed that there's probably two mafia factions? I think that's more likely than say, a healer clash and a vigilante killing or something. Plus, there were nineteen of us originally, which seems like more than enough players for two mafia groups. :B

Two mafia are dead. That's good, but I guess it means that there are two mafia. Unless it's a vigilante.

SIGH

yes more observations everyone has made great /let's get some action in this joint okay/, we have one day down and one day left!

Butterfree, mind volunteering some information or something? I'd like to narrow down the choices for who we should lynch and who I should stop. And you were so good at it the last time... And I don't think you're mafia, or else one of those deaths would have been stopped last night.

So. I don't want to take out someone who hasn't contributed - there's a higher than average chance that they're just innocent, and anyway with the three-night rule for night actions some of them might turn up dead in the morning.

I'll go with Brock - he's posted a bit, just enough to turn away suspicion for lurking in the shadows, but nothing of real substance either.

Brock, offer your defenses - and if anyone has any better leads, /please/ present them today. kthx.

I'll help.

Ok, so I'm a healer. Healed ultraviolet the first night (chosen via RNG), second night healed L'il Dwagie, which means she died of overdose.

fos on mawile; I'm kind of suspicious of all direct claims of pro-town roles without being fos'd first, but eh.

so what is the name of your role, for actual doctors to verify or something.

of course, if there is no theme naming, then we just might be screwed there.

Back
Top Bottom