• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pook

Don't Mistake Coincidence for Fate
Pronoun
he
I like coffee. It tastes great, whether it be for waking up in the morning, or just a tasty little drink. Coffee as been around for centuries, bringing it historical value with it as well.

Coffee-Love.jpg

Coffee is also a striving business. In the United States, coffee products are mostly dominated by Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.

What kind of coffee do you like to drink? I like ice coffee myself, flavored with French Vanilla. Do you like coffee? What is your favorite kind to drink?

Coffee is terrible and you should feel terrible for drinking it.

Peppermint tea, please.

I only drink coffee when I need to stay awake and there's no Red Bull available; I don't particularly like it, and my stomach doesn't either.

Cofffeeeeeee :D

I like cappuccinos. My school cafeteria makes some awesome vanilla-flavored ones :) Probably the best thing they make XD

I usually drink cappuccinos flavored with white chocolate. When I'm not really in a coffee mood I'll drink frappuccinos instead, since they're more like milkshakes.

Coffee is terrible and you should feel terrible for drinking it.

Peppermint tea, please.

Hahaha, that is never going to happen with me. I fucken love a good coffee and will drink quite a few cups a day.

Yes, I'm screwed as far as caffeine goes.

I like my coffee so fucking black that it melts the spoon, man.

1) Why do you need a spoon if you're drinking coffee without anything? Unless you want to put in sugar, but in that case I don't consider it black.

2) Spoons melting have (very little) to do with the coffee being black. The coffee is basically water with extract and boils at 100 degrees Celsius or so. Spoons are usually made of some metal (such as aluminium or stainless steel) which melts at ridiculously high temperatures. Boiling water won't make the spoon melt.

I think the word you're looking for is dissolve, but I doubt a spoon really dissolves in water with coffee extract, haha...Most metals per se don't really dissolve very well. They dissolve much better as ions.

Last edited:
Get out. All of you, just go, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'll be talking with your mothers, and you'll be put on a diet of nothing but tea for the next three months.

...I've only had coffee, like, once. For hot drinks I prefer Hot Chocolate, and for caffeine I prefer Coke or Mountain Dew.

Get out. All of you, just go, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I'll be talking with your mothers, and you'll be put on a diet of nothing but tea for the next three months.

Nice to see you made it back. :D

I prefer tea by several orders of magnitude (any tea: I will take a good white tea over just about anything else, but my usual is several cups of earl grey a day). If I absolutely have to drink coffee, it is black. Putting milk in things is disgraceful.

I have no issue, I enjoy tea too. I just prefer coffee.

Tea is good too! We've got mostly sweet tea down here and it's great, but green is also pretty awesome. I feel like I should try more kinds of the stuff, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom