• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Isshu Expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
588.gif

[Beedle]kaburumo[M]
Shed Skin

Also, a pteranodon.

566.gif

[Tripjaw] archen [M]
Timid

Also, a sharp dragon.

621.gif

[Sharps] druddigon [M]
Sheer Force

bank

Last edited:
Just for the record, I've decided that Dream World abilities will not be readily available (e.g. you can't put one on a pokémon you buy at the PRO), although there will be other ways to get them.

HOWEVER, because this is a special one-time event, you may put a Dream World ability on the pokémon you get as a freebie from this giveaway. This applies only to your first freebie pokémon, not any that is redeemed from a voucher.

Feel free to go back and edit your post to change what pokémon you want/what ability it has if this makes a difference in terms of your choice.

Edit: You should also probably know that if you choose to put a DW ability on a pokémon, it will have to stick with the DW ability as it evolves, even if the ability changes--you won't be able to switch back to a "normal" ability.

And I'll take a female Cubchoo with hustle.

Last edited:
[Shenanigan Rex] Aaken M (Faint Hearted)
[Concrete Beater] Ishizumai F (Shell Armor)
[Machina] Gobitto X (Mold Breaker) (freebie I guess?)
[Vitamin C] Tesshido F (Iron Thorns)
[Kid] Chobomaki M (Shell Armor)

and as for gifts

[Maribounta] Aianto M (Swarm)
[Almighty Electric Flounder] Maggyo F (Static)

just reposting, don't mind me

EDIT: I am also getting three more Pogeymans, actually

[Sunstar] Meraruba M (Flame Body)
[Bilinda Butcher] Crimgan F (Rough Skin)
[Zoretard] Zorua F (Illusion)

dur hur hur

Last edited:
I'm thinking of spending lots of money on vouchers just to abuse that, after I pick stuff out that seem interesting.

reserve kibago for free; also reserve mamanbou, zoroa, aaken, dageki, shinboraa, purotooga, monozu, tsutaaja, kurumuga, furiijio.

here, too much monies.

swapping for that kibago, for a koromori, then.

and, mm, drop tsutaaja for meraruba.

[] koromori (f) <simple>

[] mamanbou (f) <healing heart>
[] zorua (f) <illusion>
[] aaken (f) <faint-hearted>
[] dageki (m) <inner focus>
[] shinboraa (f) <magic guard>
[] purotooga (f) <solid rock>
[] monozu (f) <hustle>
[] meraruba (f) <flame body>
[] kurimugan (f) <rough skin>
[] furiijio (x) <levitate>

ed: how will the breeding for dw ability be implemented (if at all)?

May as well make a gathering post of what I have, and changing my free voucher around since I want a DW ability and Monozu doesn't get one ;C

...also hey, can you change what vouchers are for? Since I got two gift ones for the same pokemon...

[Ein] Monozu F <Hustle>
[Jack] Oshawott M <Torrent>
[Nasca] Shinboraa F <Magic Guard>
[Brigid] Meraruba F <Flame Body>
[Raviel] Zorua M <Illusion>
[Peeta] Deerling M <Serene Grace> -freebie-
[Soldier] Washibon M <Sheer Force> (gift)
[Medic] Tabunne M <Regeneration> (gift; swapped from washibon)

Links: one two three

Last edited:
Shouldn't it be changed to the Unova exchange?
If I decide I care enough, I'll change it.

ed: how will the breeding for dw ability be implemented (if at all)?
I haven't decided whether I want to implement DW-ability breeding, and how I'll do it if so. It probably won't be available for a while after B/W come out if I do eventually decide to green-light it.

...also hey, can you change what vouchers are for? Since I got two gift ones for the same pokemon...
Sure.

Soooo, my freebie for now is:

[Smuglord]Snivy(M)
Ability: Contrary

And my others are:

[Visonary]Monozu(M)
Ability:Hustle

[Balloon]Oshawott(F)
Ability: Overgrow

Bank link for stuff.

Last edited:
Alright, may as well gather my vouchers here for the update.
First of all, changing my effective freebie voucher to -

495.png

[Jean] Tsutaja (F)
<Perversity>

And then my other reserves.

577.png

[ゼリー] Yuniran (Female)
<Magic Guard>

501.png

[カタナ] Mijimaru (Female)
<Torrent>

636.png

[Danica] Merabura (F)
<Flame Body>

607.png

[Zorica] Hitomoshi (F)
<Flash Fire>

If you want to make a new summary post, please also delete all your old posts in this thread so I don't get confused when giving out the pokémon.

FWEE!!!!!! FIFTH ASB POKEMON IN A DAY!!!!!!!!!! I'll be taking a Joltik, but most of you will know it by Bachuru. By the way, does this need to be approved?

EDIT: Gonna change for a Blitzle.

[Marty] Blitzle (M) Lightnigrod

Last edited:
You don't get them yet. You get them when B/W are released, presumably march 4th or 6th. And yes, they need to be approved then, just like anything else.

You do indeed need to wait until the 6th to get these, but you will not need to get them approved once that date comes around. That's why I've been asking everyone to post full details in this thread, rather than just asking for species and leaving those up to when people actually head to the PRO to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom