• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many nipples, fingers, and toes do you have?

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
... I got bored.

Extra nipples usually lack areolae, or are just areolae, so if you have a mole or freckle a bit below one of your standard nipples, that's probably also a nipple! Just a very useless one.

I've got three nipples and the standard number of fingers and toes! Don't you feel enlightened.

Two nipples, and five fingers and toes per hand and foot respectively! Look at me, being all normal and boring.

Two (... boring) nipples, ten (very thin) fingers, ten (very long) toes!

I mean no offense, but this is incredibly... Strange.
Anyways, I have ten fingers, ten toes, and two nipples. Just like just about everyone else I know.

I mean no offense, but this is incredibly... Strange.
Anyways, I have ten fingers, ten toes, and two nipples. Just like just about everyone else I know.
Many people don't notice when they have extra nipples! Also, have you really checked that many people's toes and nipples?

I know a guy with two fingers and a thumb on his left hand!

two nipples and ten fingers
tempted to say eight toes because my little toes are so small that they should barely count B| they're just stubs

Three nipples, ten fingers (five on each hand), and same amount as fingers for my tooooeeeees~

Two nipples, ten fingers which tend to accumulate cuts, scrapes, and lacerations of unknown origin and have been described as "skeletal" and "Voldemort-like" with very sharp nails, ten toes with equally sharp nails. The big toes are really damn huge and completely dwarf all of the others.

This is the first thread on TCoD that has caused me to examine my nipples in detail.

I have two nipples, EIGHT fingers (I don't count thumbs), and ten toes.

Two nipples and a raised bump a little to the left of the center of my chest that I am now 99% sure is not a nipple. (it was 100% before)

Standard fingers/toes, although my ring-toes(?) curve a bit toward their respective big toe.

I apparently have three nipples.

Learn something new every day, I guess.

Other than that I have ten fingers and ten toes (although two of my toes on each foot are webbed).

I'm mostly boring and normal. Two nipples, ten fingers, and nine toes.
(When I was really tiny I trapped one toe in a door and flattened the bones inside, so they cut it off; it was only a little toe)

Back
Top Bottom