• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Oh my fudge cookies, unexpected gifts. I love you guys :3 I'm terrible at deciding stuffs, sooo.

Blastoise, may I have two berries of your choice, pwease :3? Thank chu~!

Ahhhh, thank you Supah Bird :D!! I named him Doritos X3

Mai, surprise me x] I'll love anything, I'm very easy to shop for :D

Squorn :D Thank chu sooo much x]

Naow let's see if I can figure out how to claim stuff, yes? xD -fails at ASB-

uv, I paid for your lucky egg so now I guess you just wait for Negrek to give it to you if she hasn't already!

My birthday is in four days!
I haven't been able to get birthday gifts for a lot of you, so don't feel obliged to get me anything if you don't want to. If you are, it doesn't really matter much what you get me. If you get me something, which you really shouldn't feel obliged to do. Where was I..? Ah, yes. Except for a Riolu, Ralts, Timburr, Drilbur, Feebas, Minccino and Trapinch. I already have those. And a Prism scale.

Last edited:
I definitely don't have two birthdays. As awesome as that would be, can I have my December 6th birthday removed from the list? It wouldn't feel right because someone would catch on to my plan honesty is teh best policy. Aheheh....

Also, Mendatt, I'll write you an IOU for anything $15 or under. What would you like?

Mendatt, you can have an EXP share, electrizer, or magmarizer from me; either one of those, or this gal.

Oh, umm. I guess I'll take the EXP share? Or the Spinarak. Whichever you prefer.

I definitely don't have two birthdays. As awesome as that would be, can I have my December 6th birthday removed from the list? It wouldn't feel right because someone would catch on to my plan honesty is teh best policy. Aheheh....

Also, Mendatt, I'll write you an IOU for anything $15 or under. What would you like?

Can I have a Kricketot?
(Also can you make a wishlist because I want to make sure that I get something for your birthday and I'm going to be gone from July 28-29th to August 14thish)

Wishlist. Sure thing.

The Ralts is taken care of, even if it was just an example.

Snubbull with Intimidate
Teddiursa
Croagunk
Koffing
Happiny
Basically anything with a diverse movepool. Like not a Pachirisu, for example.

really I'll be happy to get anything, I've never gifted anyone anything so I'll be extremely grateful for absolutely anything aheheh

I haven't been able to get birthday gifts for a lot of you, so don't feel obliged to get me anything if you don't want to. If you are, it doesn't really matter much what you get me. If you get me something, which you really shouldn't feel obliged to do. Where was I..? Ah, yes. Except for a Riolu, Ralts, Timburr, Drilbur, Feebas, Minccino and Trapinch. I already have those. And a Prism scale.

Who's this douchebag and why is pathos giving him my old Christmas gift?

Whoever he is, he deserves this humorously named Petilil.

Last edited:
Mendatt said:
It is o-kay. I know the feeling of having a heavily limited(read unexpectedly nonexistant) budget when you want to get someone a birthday gift, and it is entirely fine.

Last edited:
Mendatt, you can have something relatively inexpensive from me, I'll let you pick. Preferabley under $13, but I'll extend that limit to $15 if you really want something.

Mendatt, you can take anything under $21. Possibly $30 if I ref and recieve payment for this one battle fast enough.

Mendatt, you can have something relatively inexpensive from me, I'll let you pick. Preferabley under $13, but I'll extend that limit to $15 if you really want something.

What about a Horsea?

Mendatt, you can take anything under $21. Possibly $30 if I ref and recieve payment for this one battle fast enough.

Hmm. *Strokes hypothetical goatee*
Maybe a Joltik? They're quite adorable.

SORRY MAN. It was only one of the options! And it's only cause I haven't used it and I don't know quite what to do with it. :[ :[ But Mendatt seems cool?

Mendatt choose one! I'm not choosing for you!

I'm... Glad I seem cool? I think?
Finefine the choosing one shall commence as soon as it commences, which shall be now.
I think I'll take the EXP share.

ALSO it's your birthday in a week! :D
Well!
A week and two days!
Same thing really. :3
What about a Minccino?
For you, I mean.

Back
Top Bottom