• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GOOD MORNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsletter; People don't read posts all the way thru.
Seriously, I said a Background!for a baby picture, and I was reffering to the picture of the T-Rex with the gun!

Sitting around with tea and politely chatting away while laughing at how spiffing the theatre is does nothing.QUOTE]

Perhaps not, but it is fun, nonetheless. Now, can I get you some mint tea, good sir?

Oh, I'm afraid I can't stand the concoction, my good man. Quite a shame really. However, if you have water mixed with the urine of 7 virgins, I'd gladly take you up on it.

Indeed good chap. Sorry to see that you disike the concoction but is suppose it cannot be helped.

...Jeeez...you don't know when to stop!.......I'll be surprised if you could make one, joyous post, instead of always looking for an argument with me....

...Jeeez...you don't know when to stop!.......I'll be surprised if you could make one, joyous post, instead of always looking for an argument with me....

Like you said, I've only just joined. Why on earth would I look to always argue with you?
No, I try and argue with people that can actually form a decent argument, Clearly that is lacking here :(

Like you said, I've only just joined. Why on earth would I look to always argue with you?
No, I try and argue with people that can actually form a decent argument, Clearly that is lacking here :(

I'd suggest looking at the debating hall. Lots of juicy arguments there.

This thread reeks of troll.

Hairy troll.

Hairy GREEN troll.
FUCKING SHREK

No, I'm sorry if you interpret my posts as being aggressive towards you but I seriosuly don't understand where you're pulling that baby picture thing from.

I say, is anybody interested drinking tea with me? We'll have smashing time while we discuss about life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom