• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Oh, no, I died D: damnit Jack
Anyway, I got caught up just in time for this! :D
Oh my goooogggg that was amazing. Seriously just aaaa my eyes are bleeding from sheer awesome. I'll have to watch it again...tomorrow!

Most of you seem to have caught on by now so this doesn't apply to everyone, but yeah, I did have to edit a spoiler tag or two into some of your posts. Really, I guys, I know it was awesome (aaaaaaaa) but that doesn't mean you can't have the decency to remember that not everyone's had a chance to see it yet.

Anyway. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All of the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. So epic. Only I couldn't remember how half of the things that happened happened or why they were happening and I was confused but it was a good kind of confused! It just means I'll have to watch it again soon!

Finally got to watch it properly. Awesome stuff. Guh, I need to take a while to absorb it all.

I think Jack is on a mission to kill all the most adorable characters in Homestuck. WHAT WILL CAN TOWN DO WITHOUT ITS MAYOR? Also wow, all the kids are god tier now. I like Rose and Dave's God outfits, although Dave's hood looks a bit silly. I was wondering what all those "Cockroach dave" pics were about, ha.

I think that Gamzee has got horribly screwed over by Doc Scratch somehow... Here's a still of his conversation with Scratch in case anyone missed it.

Yeah, prooobably should have used that hiatus to do a bit of re-reading. I think I got most of it, though.

The new album has the whole "Cascade" soundtrack on it as one big thirteen-minute song. :o Pretty epic. I think Vol. 7 is still my favorite, though.

Not sure why it's not working for you... It's on youtube now if you want to watch it there though.

Cascade

i
i
iiiiiiiiii
i
what
brb mind has literally imploded

So I found a BADASS Dave God Tier picture that I want to use as my avatar, but it's too big.
Anyone willing to help?

i
i
iiiiiiiiii
i
what
brb mind has literally imploded

So I found a BADASS Dave God Tier picture that I want to use as my avatar, but it's too big.
Anyone willing to help?

Just.... crop it and re-size it in something like GIMP? Photobucket automatically re-sizes pics for you if you want to try that. Livejournal is pretty good for making icons really neat too.

I only have Paint (which will make it an MS Paint Adventure filled avatar), which probably will badly interfere with things, but I "make" most of my avatars myself so maybe I could help?

I only have Paint (which will make it an MS Paint Adventure filled avatar), which probably will badly interfere with things, but I "make" most of my avatars myself so maybe I could help?

Yeah, sure.

I only need it resized so I can actually /use/ it, so.

Well, here you go.

... I never said it was going to be done very well. I could mess with it some more, making it larger but having a smaller area covered if you like.

... I never got that to work, myself. :(

Maybe try saving it on your computer and then uploading it from there?

Back
Top Bottom