• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

ultraviolet

sorry, i'm never going to stop being mad about it.
Staff member
Pronoun
she/her
yeah so I was snooping around at old threads and I found this one and I thought hey that's a really cool idea (and also it's like three years old)! so yeah so

• what features of your body do you like?
  • this is about BEING POSITIVE. POSITIVE. POSITIVE
  • no seriously, be positive
  • you should talk about features that YOU like
okay okay I'll start
I like my face and my eyes and my hair! my hair's really thick and strong and shiny and I barely have to do anything to it. I guess my head in general. I used to really hate my nose but I like it because it's round and kinda squishy and my eyes are like really big. and I like my legs! I like how they look when I wear heels but I don't do that often. :D' and my hands are cool but I think that's because I can crack my knuckles and pretend I'm getting down to serious business.

ready? go!

Re: POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD II

My hair's kind of neat. If you blowdry and comb it the right way it looks really nice and professional but slightly indie at the same time.

Meh. I don't really like my appearance that much, but that's mainly because I don't put enough effort into it at all. Therefore, I like who I am.

Most of all, curly hair. Also uncombed. I consider uncombed curly hair to be my style.

For me, pretty much what Superbird said. Also, I do like my red hair.

I am handsome beyond description. I am a sex god. Not a narcissist though.

I like the fact my beard is silly and decided to be ginger, and combine it with my naturally brown hair. I also have good fingernails.

I also like being able to tower over people.

I like my general shape and my arms and legs and things!! I feel kind of bad quite often for liking my shape I know I'm probably only secretly pleased I have this kind of body because my type of figure is said to be good and nice. :<<< but I'm examining that and anyway my curves are kind of cool just for being all swoopy.

I think my eyes are a nice colour! In the right light they look amber. And my ears are cute and tiny!

uv this is a great thread it gets Cirrus approval! ✓ :o

Last edited:

uv this is a great thread it gets Cirrus approval! ✓ :o
oh what I can't take all the credit it was tailsy's idea like three years ago

I like my scars because they make me look fierce and my wonky arm because if I'm ever murdered and buried in a wood somewhere and my skeleton is dug up by a dog ten years later, Bones and her team will be able to ID me no problem.

And they make me feel speshull.

My hair. It's all fluffy and has this little curl at the front and it protects my head from UV rays. :D My feet make me feel speshul as well because they have this little bump and when they get me new dress shoes I need a specific kind.

I adore how in the old thread I am embarrassingly "haha I am thin I AM A GREAT PERSON FOR IT" whereas Dannichu said exactly the same thing as she does here.

I like my green eyes, and I like that sometimes my hair falls into place just the way I like it with no effort on my part. Uh, I guess I like my wrists and hands too. They're all thin and delicate looking. Recently I've started to actually be happy with my appearance in general when I was really down on myself before. (notice I didn't post in the old thread at all)

Last edited:

I adore how in the old thread I am embarrassingly "haha I am thin I AM A GREAT PERSON FOR IT" whereas Dannichu said exactly the same thing as she does here.

Ahahaha, I didn't even look at the old thread. lololol.

Like I said in the old thread, I have decent feet, too. And, for something original, I like my teeth. They are nice and straight and white and it's all because of meeeee~ Genetics probably count for something there (though my parents' teeth kind of suck), but I've brushed my teeth properly every morning and evening since I was old enough to do it myself, and have never had braces/fillings/any kind of dental work done.

And I complain about being short, but I do sort of enjoy being the same height as my girlfriend (we're also roughly the same shoe/clothes size, which makes for convenient clothes-stealing)/being able to make fun of opal (and other tall friends).

me said:
I also like the way my hands are so... whoa

I totally forgot about that. Maaan my hands are weird.

I like the shape of my skull, especially when I shave my head and my hair sticks up because of its shortness. I also looked like Christopher Eccleston, a bit? For about five minutes. I found that awesome.

I like my legs and my arms, especially since I managed to gain some muscle tone. I like my blocky feet, and I really like my eyes, which always look pretty awesome when I bother to notice my own appearance.

From the bottom to the top then... And I will include negative stuff as well because fuck guidelines, I be only followin' tha code, me harty. However, I am kind enough to hide it from people afraid of self-criticism.
Right, so I hate my feet because I'm pretty flat footed and my toes are kinda fucked up. My legs are okay, look relatively powerful and hair is manly. My midsection is okay, though some more muscle and less blubber would be nice, but it's really not a big deal. I like my shoulders, arms and hands but I'm not too fond of my index fingers 'cause theyre kinda crooked and thick, however I really like my ring fingers; they're sleek and nice. Oh, and somehow the skin on my upper back seems to think it belongs on my teenaged face, but otherwise I like it.

Moving on... my neck is okay, I like my nose; it just looks very "normal" and "not fucked up". I really like my eyes, they're so dark and blue, but, once again, my left eye looks a bit less "sharp" than my right eye. My ears...are good, some assymetry I can accept. My hair looks good enough in my eyes, considering that I've never done anything what so ever to change it exept for cutting it. And finally I really like that thing below my nose I like to call a moustache.
Some day my face shall be crowned with a wonderful moustache shaped as the sign for infinity! All in favor of me growing a 'stache shaped like an eight say "aye"!

Oh, and I kinda like my teeth, they look relatively good and just a little bit fucked up, and I've never had a cavity.

i like my eyes
and that is all really

i may come back to this thread in a few months.

I like me overall. My favourite feature is my hair. If I lost a bit of weight and put on some muscle I'd be perfect.

I like my hands and wrists, because they're slender and well proportioned. Especially when my nails are the right length (I hate cutting my nails to the quick, it's creepy :(). Also one of my finger joints is slightly wonky, which is fun. And I like my hair because it's long and soft and luxurious. :D

Also, I appreciate that my facial hair isn't terrible. Means I can get away with not shaving! And I am far too lazy to shave every day.

being able to make fun of opal (and other tall friends).

It's adorable how you continue to think I'm tall. :3

Back
Top Bottom