• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

#mafia Mafia [Mafia Victory]

Re: #mafia Mafia [Day 4]

I am really trying NOT to die here.

Tomorrow when I survive cause I am NOT LYING, I will tell you all I told you so.

Also, may I mention that the ability to look back on edits is something only mods can do and is very scummy on its own and probably cheating.

^That's what I meant by targets Dragonfree.

I don't have solid info! It's a fucking hunch. I've watch people's playstyles quite a bit when I run games, especially since it's a small group us mafia regulars. I know how people act when they get a not town role. Some get really quiet, some get really active. Lately the mafia in many games have done the stakeout tactic by purposely not putting in kills.

By yiran's posts it's very similar to ones where they were mafia aligned.

But a lot of the time the first person to scream 'ALIEN' is mafia.

Besides if I was alien WHY would I WASTE my ONE VOTE on someone OTHER THAN ME? I would take all the votes I could, which isn't happening because I felt suspicious about yiran. Me and my damn hunches.

Mafias scream ALIEN when their mafia friend is about to be lynched! Mafias scream ALIEN when they're about to be lynched (well, they try to imply they're alien).

What would mafia!Butterfree (if she isn't already mafia, I mean, but I don't have much of a reason to suspect her right now) have to gain from shouting alien at you? Assuming you weren't targeted, she'd probably love to lynch you off.

Beeecause doing so would pretty much prove you were alien, considering how you have no excuse to vote for yourself at all?

Or if you survive because dead/roleblocked doctors. ._.

The main reason bringing up the possibility of aliens is sometimes a mafia move is when they want to stop the populace from lynching a mafia member. I'm advocating a plan to kill you because I think you're an alien. Mafia members want aliens dead as much as innocents do, yeah, so I'd still advocate it if I were mafia, but the logical link from "x is alien" to "person who says it is mafia" isn't there in this case.

Also, may I mention that the ability to look back on edits is something only mods can do and is very scummy on its own and probably cheating.
...what, seriously? Like I said in my post to Maimi, I enabled editing in the mafia forum specifically because a new version of vBulletin introduced the edit history feature. I've always assumed everyone could see them. If they can't, they should.

...what, seriously? Like I said in my post to Maimi, I enabled editing in the mafia forum specifically because a new version of vBulletin introduced the edit history feature. I've always assumed everyone could see them. If they can't, they should.

We can see a post was edited, but not what the actual edit was.

Hi, everybody! (Hi, Dr. Nyuu!)

yiran was neutralized last night. coincidentally, nobody died last night. I think that's suspicious!
Phantom, could you elaborate as to why you think they're suspicious?

Oh, well, that's... a thing. They'll probably show up as innocent, then...? Which'll confirm nothing.

(And I'm saying less than I'd like to again but I'm nottt suuure how convenient a claim that is right now and yeah)

^That's what I meant by targets Dragonfree.

I don't have solid info! It's a fucking hunch. I've watch people's playstyles quite a bit when I run games, especially since it's a small group us mafia regulars. I know how people act when they get a not town role. Some get really quiet, some get really active. Lately the mafia in many games have done the stakeout tactic by purposely not putting in kills.

By yiran's posts it's very similar to ones where they were mafia aligned.

Yeah, and you're acting pretty differently too!

It's likely that yiran is mafia by now, but still.

Crap, I can't find a setting to enable post edit history viewing for everyone. I've disabled editing in the mafia forum now. Sorry about all the editing; I assumed you could easily verify it. (If you want to verify it, you can ask another mod/admin to confirm it, I guess.)

Crap, I can't find a setting to enable post edit history viewing for everyone. I've disabled editing in the mafia forum now. Sorry about all the editing; I assumed you could easily verify it. (If you want to verify it, you can ask another mod/admin to confirm it, I guess.)

That explains why when I was posting earlier, and you had ninja'd me, but when I posted for real it said something different.

I'm at my parents' and don't have much time with the computer, so I'll keep things brief. Brevity is the soul of wit, or so I hear, anyway.

The town ignores yiran's pleas for mercy and catapults them over the local cliff.

yiran has been lynched. They were not mafia.
~24 hours for night actions.

Re: #mafia Mafia [Night 4]

Ugh forum errors go away I lost my beautiful post that I don't feel like retyping :( Sorry.

Yada yada, it is much to my dismay that I must announce the passing of Flora last night.

Flora has died. She was not mafia.
~48 hours to discuss.

Re: #mafia Mafia [Day 5]

The forum's server hates me. Just thought I'd point that out. >.<

So, I think we can all agree that abstaining is not an option any longer. There are simply too few players to let the mafia pick and choose.

Back
Top Bottom