• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Historically Inaccurate Mafia (Mafia Win)

Re: Historically Inaccurate Mafia (Game in progress)

Well, damn. It looks like we've lost some sort of investigative role, likely the Inspector. Our power roles are dropping like flies.

Speaking of roles, something strange happened last night. I sent in my action, but I got a notice saying that I would've used it, but I was too busy hiding for the night. Now, I'm not a Hider or anything of the sort, so I'd like to know what you guys think of it.

Curious. Unknown cindition perhaps? Maybe another action scared you into hiding, such as a roleblock? Other ideas?

Now that I think about it, it's entirely possible that I was jailed. That would explain why my action didn't go through, and "hiding" could be another way of saying that I was healed, as in anyone looking to kill me wouldn't be able to find me, or something.

Wait, if Ash was an investigative role and she voted Zero Moment with little explanation, doesn't that mean that Zero Moment is likely someone bad?

Maybe it's a coincidence, but that's the only explanation as to why Ash voted Zero Moment, and she didn't claim due to the doctors being dead.

If there's any other leads, I'm happy to follow them, because this one is shaky. Still, we have enough abstains.

Wait, if Ash was an investigative role and she voted Zero Moment with little explanation, doesn't that mean that Zero Moment is likely someone bad?

Maybe it's a coincidence, but that's the only explanation as to why Ash voted Zero Moment, and she didn't claim due to the doctors being dead.

If there's any other leads, I'm happy to follow them, because this one is shaky. Still, we have enough abstains.

I'm quite certain that she wasn't voting for me because she had inspected me Mafia. If she had, she would've voted me right off the bat and explained why instead of just discussing DA's role. Ash's vote seemed to be more of a randylynch than anything.

I think the fact that she chose you AND the fact that she died AND the fact that she is some sort of investigative role is quite indicative. Of course, I'm just interpreting things here, so I may be wrong, which is why I'm asking for a more solid lead dammit.

Although I don't see why there would be one because the investigative role is dead...

Also, I don't think continuing to abstain serves a purpose, because it's been enough time for some leads to come out.

or is everyone just inactive

God damn it.

Sorry guys, that one was entirely my fault. I'm vig.

Oh wow I didn't bother refreshing before posting haha.

Should we start suspecting people who haven't posted?

Oh wow I didn't bother refreshing before posting haha.

Should we start suspecting people who haven't posted?

Maybe? Only PenguinsAndFriends and Flora haven't posted, as far as I know.

but they've been active because we've had an inactivity kill...
I find it suspicious.

but they've been active because we've had an inactivity kill...
I find it suspicious.

Huh. True.
I think I'll go out on a limb and vote Penguins, just so they might say something. If they speak up, I'll retract it.

Huh. True.
I think I'll go out on a limb and vote Penguins, just so they might say something. If they speak up, I'll retract it.

I am alive here today, I am not evil, don't worry. I just haven't had anything to say yet.

I am alive here today, I am not evil, don't worry. I just haven't had anything to say yet.

Okay, fair enough. There hasn't been much excitement this game.

On to.... Flora. I know she said that she's been meaning to participate in the games more, even a small post would be good.

Back
Top Bottom