• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take In A Fight?

I think I got 17 when I took this quiz a while ago.
Not that I won't fight, but that I can't.

lol, I got this quiz in a email a few months ago xD

It sez
You could take on 21 five year old kids in a fight.

Go lower, theres loads of quizzes like these, when you finish and it gives your answer, you just have to scroll down

God, the other quizzes on there are so much fun. So far, I've discovered I can:

Name 45 Colours in 5 Minutes (I managed to name carmine but not brown)
Name 79 countries in 5 minutes (on my thrid try - I only got 45 the first time)
Survive in my house for 77 days
Am 30% likely to eat my friends in a blizzard
Get 86% on the Disney Quiz
Sell by dead body for $6050 (not bad)
Get a B at 8th grade science
Get 93% on a spelling test
Have 77% chance of my brain matter containing grade-A synesthesia
Survive in a vacuum of space for 1 minute 5 seconds
Feed 7 hungry cannibals
And have 4% survival if I landed on the moon. Let's hope that doesn't happen, then.

Last edited:
I can't type that fast; it look me like seven tries to get Papua New Guinea right D:

And I kept typing Andorra for some reason. I don't get what my obsession with there is.

28 five year-olds. Not too shabby at all. And forget throwing the five year-old; I'd friggin' use it as a baseball bat.

Lost points for being average height, build, and reach. Got plenty of points from experience with swarms (they cited a video game. So I say yes :D) and completely lacking a moral compass :D

Hey, if they piss me off, then they better have parents willing to pay for the funeral D:<

I can take 30 five year olds in a fight! :D
I have virtually no morals if I'm surrounded(which I'm guessing I am), or facing great numbers, an average build(though I got points for being tall), I've been trampled and fought what I could call a swarm(basically this scenario, with less kids, but I was younger then I am now, and they were older then five years old(which is also the reason I've fought as many fights as I have)). I lost points for having absolutely no training, and maybe for my age.

Curse my shortness and weakness and mortality and not being in a fight and never running for a swarm of angry bees.

I could probably take out more.

EDIT: But
I can survive in the vacuum of space for 42 seconds
I can feed seven cannibals
And my caffine level is moderate. I never even drink caffine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom