• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Stupid things you've done

I've always gone by Icalasari's list except take out ass and replace it with cunt. :)

Also, Murkrow, that's pretty funny. :D
Good thing you didn't smash it though (which could've happened even if it was a real insect :O )

Once, when I was around 4 or 5 years old, one of my parents friends invited us to their house to look at their new wood porch. It wasn't finshed yet, because there was a whole bunch of splinters sticking out of it. I ran out on it barefoot and ended up with 11 sharp spinters in my feet....:P

That reminds me
Once I touched wet paint. I knew it was wet as well.

Not that stupid, but it annoyed my parents.

Lol, that reminds me of something i did too. (100th post! For me, not the thread.)

I once leaned on a door that we painted that I thought was dry, after only about 3 min. after we painted it. My shirt got reeeally messed up.

The splinter thing reminded me of something else I did...

About a few years ago, we had a sprinkler and was playing around it. After we were done, I was running to the door and stepped on a small limb from a tree. Part of it stuck in my foot. So I was inside with my mother trying to pull the biggest splinter out of my foot. I think the branch broke of, but part of it was still in my foot. Eventually we got it out, but boy did it hurt. I hope I don't go through that again.

And about the curse words, do you really have to argue about them here? Can't you just make another thread about it, or at least stay on topic?

Rode my bike into the mailbox (I have a scar on my knee shaped like Tunisia. XD)

Ran into a door, broke my arm, then fell onto the broken arm.

Ran full speed into my brother, bounced off and hit my head against a table.

Threw a Wii-mote into the window..

Jumped off the roof and broke my ankle

I could go on all day. ^^; I think my bones are super hard or something to compensate for all the idiotic things I've done to myself.

I did this just now...

I thoguht I heard someone calling me downstairs, so I got up and began to leave. Unfortunately, the cable of my headset was wrapped around my leg.

CRASH!

I turn around to see the computer on the floor (It's usually on my desk, upright, so that's quite a distance).

Surprisingly faithful to the sound it made, it had, in fact, crashed. I had unsaved work on there =[

I just remember getting mad when playing my Wii one time, so I go to throw the wiimote on the floor. I had forgotten that the wrist strap was on my arm, so I ended up slamming it into my leg. It had left a wiimote shaped reddish spot, with white circles for the buttons, on my leg for about a week or two, not to mention it also bruised my leg.

I was learning to ride my bike. I was freaking out because I thought I was going too fast, tried to stop, failed, and veered into some grass. Tried to stop again, failed, smashed into a gate/fence, slid off the seat of the bike, and somehow got the skinny part of the seat shoved up my buttcrack.
OUCH.
I also slammed into my house. Almost hit the grill, swerved, and crashed.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Once when I was 9, me and a friend rode our scooters right after it rained. I went down a curved hill, swerved to avoid a parked truck, fell, and skid on my knees and elbow/hands. Yay, scars.

Might've just been better if I ran into the truck.

A few years later on a different hill, I turned to look behind, turned too far, and fell. That time was as funny as hell.

And...a few minutes ago my mom asked me to get a plastic baggie. I decided to throw away the empty box. Ended up throwing away the baggie and standing in the kitchen wondering why I have a box in my hand. Yeah.

This happened about two days ago. I think it pretty much takes the cake...My friend Hannah and I were convinced that we'd found a human skull in a caved-in grave at a local cemetery.

Copied from my DeviantArt journal:

So Hannah and went back to the cemetery today, mainly to check out our skull. We examined it like crazy, but being respectful we didn't bother even touching the thing. We were convinced that what we had found was a (relatively) recently, albeit sloppily, buried corpse. Or at least the head of one. It was so oddly placed too. All of the conditions had made it seem that perhaps we had found the place where a murder victim had been hidden! We were (or at least I was) so excited (Yeah, horrible, I know.).

So we went and grabbed some cops. They came and checked out the spot, and then tried to pull our skull out of the dirt. At first, Hannah and I both thought 'Woah, it's just the top of the head!' Then the officer said with a laugh, 'It's a shell!'

Indeed. A big, old clam shell. Come to think of it, when I was looking at our photos of the thing I had seen and wondered about an odd line in front of a black spot and hole spot which Hannah and I had believed to be a 'wound'. I guess that strange, familiar line was just a one of the clams growth rings.

Even the police had been concerned; As we left, the detective was exclaiming to the to officers, "It had just the right lines and everything!"

...At least it's funny...

Lesson today, kiddies, jumping to conclusions is silly, and it's hard not to do it when things seem especially obvious.

Linzys: Lol, did you get a photo of it?
Stupid stuffz:
I left my phone in my pocket.
And the pants went into the washing machine.
My phone never worked again.
Oh yeah, I remember running into a wall when I was 6.
My head had this long cut on it and there was blood everywhere. I fell onto the floor and hurt mt bum too. Lucky there was a clinic nearby.
I've never gotten any bones broken before, but I've got this lumps on my knee and elbow. I hit the one on the knee eight times and each time it split open and bled. My mom says that it will remain with me forever unless I go for an operation. The one on my elbow is redder then the one on my knee, which is purply-brown.
One of them came to be when I tripped once and there were blood everywhere, and during that time I was doing errands because I was a boy scout, and some colourless liquid came out, and I think that it was white blood cells... It healed later but with a small lump and I kept splitting it open again.
The other one was gotten this year, when my friend pushed my arm with great force and when he was running, and I kinda was flung onto a sandpit with my elbow hitting the concrete ground outside the sandpit. Blood was on my whole arm and I could see this yellowish white thick jelly-like thing in the wound, my friend said it was fats. (ewwwww)
That incident gave my 7 white but not really visible scars on my thigh too.

Last edited:
Okay, here are a few stupid things I've done. If you think that this is all, you're stupider than I am.

-I was playing Pokemon Ruby, and took it out to replace it with another game. i put it in my jeans pocket while in the car. I get home, and discover that it's not in the car! I was freaking out! I searched headlight to tailight, and nothing. I looked inside the house everywhere. My result: nothing. I cried for a sec, because I spent well over 300 hours of my life on it, and it was the game with my strongest Pokemon on it. Days later, I still hadn't found it.Then I checked my jean pocket. There it was. Oy vey.

- I was 4, and my friend Katari and I were playing near this book holder thing (not a shelf) that you put up and down. I put my fingers under it, when she accidently smashed it down. I cried like a nut, cause that thing's heavy. i went to the docter and almost got burned too, because my doctor set part of the bed on fire. Yeah. Half my fault, half the doctor's fault, half Katari's fault. I stayed away from that thing ever since.

- I was coming out of the post office, and my finger got smashed in that heavy damn door. They hurt like crazy. my fingers enjoy pain, dontcha' think?

- I was about 6-7, and my daycare was having a day where you bring your bikes in, and I brought my bike. While someone rode that, I tried my friend's bike. She was older than me, and her bike made me feel like I was in the sky (even though I was pretty tall). It was very high, though, and I fell as soon as I tried to push. Ouch. I skinned my knees and elbows. And still Ihave no knee pads, helemets, or elbow pads. Don't ask why.

And my friends say I'm the smartest. Sure I am. In school, anyway.

Did this just a few hours ago, lol. My toe STILL hurts.

Ripped my bookbag out of the locker (I was in a hurry), strap got caught inside my binder, thus ripping out half it's contents. So while bending over to put my stuff back in I drop my bag full of books on my TOE.

Stupid algebra book, I swear, that thing weighs fifty pounds >.>

I once set my friend's couch on fire with a magnifying glass.

Y'know, just to see if I could. In my defense, I WAS eight at the time.

Two weekends ago, I jumped into a lake with my glasses on. Apparently, glasses sink. Admittedly, it had been a while since I went swimming, so I just sort of forgot about them. Doesn't, however, excuse the fact that I did the same thing the next day.

Also, in second grade, I was shoveling the sidewalk, and I decided to ram a tree with my shovel, and, the handle just happened to be at the worst possible height, and then lots of bleeding ensued.

Did another stupid thing yesterday.

Note: I was tired so I couldn't think straight.

Since my internet has been so slow for the past week or so I kept getting worried that I wouldn't be able to eat anything because my dinner wouldn't have enough time to finish downloading.

I use computers too much.
And I need to sleep more often.

I thought school was over an hour before it really was, so I put on my jacket and backpack and started to go towards the door...
before a boy in my class told me there school wasn't over yet. How embarrasing.

Oh, and I accidentally called a teached "Dad" once.

I remember when I was about nine, my friends and I were outside at night, during an open house, playing some game that I can't remember.

Anyways, so I remember that somehow I was in a situation in it, where I jokingly yelled "HELP!" Of course, moments later one of the lenses in my glasses came apart, so I went inside my school to have my dad fix them.

I come outside, and there are about 3 police cars in the parking lot, talking to my friend. I hide, and when the cops are gone, I ask my friend what happened.

"That was the cops. They heard you yell 'help' and came up here to see what was wrong."

Must've been a slow night...

Back
Top Bottom