• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Finding out who everyone was.

Twilight

Used to be Girapvisu
This thead is for finding people who were in the old( AKA the one that was wiped) Forum. Because some people have changed names, including me and some people may not know which person is which so I'm making a list of old user names to new user names. Post what your old user name and new user name is and I'll add it to the list.

Old user names .......................................................... New user names
Girapvisu.........................................................................Twilight
Furret.........................................................................AuroraKing
Crystylla........................................................................Cryssie
Chutosmorphe............................................................Zephyrous Castform
Lunar Espeon.....................................................................Espeon
Spaekle......................................................................Spaekle Oddberry
Icy Soul.............................................................................Iceon
Abwayax....................................................................Number 100
Spanners.........................................................................Jolty
Purple Moon Boots............................................................Timmy
Savage Shellgon..................................................................Stryke
Akaito...................................................................................Kai
Nate...............................................................................Erika
Qwara.............................................................................Mirry
Quilava the cutie.....................................................Kriisa Scorcher
Ree...........................................................................Reimeiken
Goldumbreon............................................................Shadowstar
Thank you for reading:).

Last edited:
Um, I think people do things for a reason. If they want to be called by their old forum name, so be it, or they can be someone else under a new username. I personally don't think its really important enough to merit a new thread about it.

My usernames have all been abbreviations of the same thing- so I don't consider any of them major changes.

I don't mean that Keta. I mean it like this: your looking for a friend and you've changed your username and so has your friend assuming that they've reregistered so one of the friends puts there old and new user name on the list and now they know what each others username is after the friend contacted the friend on the list. Its more like a way to find out who your friends are so you can contact them or if it's someone you don't like, you don't get into trouble and it dosn't mean people should call you by old username. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough Keta.

No, but I'm pretty sure there are ways people like to express this without a thread. In a signature, maybe a brief mention in a profile, or though other contact such as IM and e-mail. Although I guess there are friends that only contact each other through this forum, I still find it a little strange that they wouldn't tell each other about name changes through other means earlier.

i used to be God on the previous forum but then I was brought back down to earth

(had so many nicks I cant remember)

I know, I know... it's a drastic and quite frankly mind-blowing metamorphosis if I do say so myself, but I am actually secretly the one formerly formally known as Crystylla.

It's okay; I'll give you a moment to recover from the shock if you like, guys.

Me be the olde AzzaGrazzale of Yore...
Actually, just in the old forums...
You'd probably know me, if you knew me, as Arwhooo, though...

I was always Lunar Espeon. Nothing else. I just cut off the Lunar part. Hopefully there wasn't an active Espeon before I took the nickname... I checked and they were inactive, as far as I could tell...

Very, very first of all, I was Muffin. But I was such a n00b back then that let's just say that Muffin never existed. Then I was Poffin. Then I was BlueberryPoffin. Then I was the artist formerly known as Poffin. Then I was Spaekle.

Now I am SPAEKLE ODDBERRY. With a silly last word tacked to the end of my name that people will probably not ever pay attention to.

In the Invisionfree forums I was Mewtwo Girl. Yes that annoying little twelve year old who woudn't shut up about Mewtwo, Westerns, and Hawkfish. I hope no one remebers...

My previous name was Icy Soul.

I was originally gonna just rename myself Icy, but in the last forum there was already an Icy, and several other people named Icy-somethings. I didn't want to cause any confusion with a new name...

Back
Top Bottom