• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Sky, Sea, Earth and Underground

Zeph

from up here the sky is my thoughts
Pronoun
he
Since the dawn of time, there have been Spirits guarding every world that has ever existed. There are the Sky Spirits that control the weather, the Sea Spirits that manipulate the ocean, the Earth Spirits who look after the animals and the Underground Spirits, masters of death.

On one world, however, things are different. The Earth Spirits there decided many years ago to cease existing and replace themselves with mundane beings, or humans, who have since spread across the whole of the world. The Spirits have the ability to disguise themselves as these humans.

The Sky Spirits frequently argue with the fire-using Underground Spirits, but in general the world is in balance. The humans know nothing of the Spirits and are blissfully oblivious that their planet is watched over my something other than just nature...

---

Now then.

If you wish to join, remember this:

1: You are not all-powerful, even though you do have 'magical' abilities!
2: General RP rules apply. No controlling other people's characters and so on.
3: Your name should be related to your element (Air for Wind Spirits, Water for Sea Spirits and Fire for Underground Spirits).
4: Please post at least once a week.
5: There isn't a number 5, but 5 rules look better than 4 :P

Ze form:

Name:
What sort of Spirit are you:
Actual Age(Keep in mind that they have existed been here since the Universe began):
'Age' in human guise:
Appearance:
Personality:

Sky
  • 1 Reserved for Zephyrous Castform
  • 2 Elizadaclouski - MewXCharmeleonXEevee
  • 3 Thorn -shadow_lugia
Sea
  • 1 Saya - Hyper~Piplup
Earth
  • 1 Saria - Eevee
  • 2 Saline - Meririn
Underground
  • 1 Incendia - Music Dragon
  • 2 Vendetta - Teh Ebil Sorlax

Last edited:
Name: Incendia
What sort of Spirit are you: Underground Spirit
Actual Age: Approximately 17.5 billion years.
'Age' in human guise: 23

Appearance: Incendia takes the appearance of a beautiful young lady, flat-chested but quite curvy and attractive. She typically wears a long, scarlet dress and black high heels; she always has her long, wavy, black hair let out. Her features are subtle and her beauty simple; most distinctive are her deep eyes, which are almost unnaturally big.

Personality: Preferably played out. If this is not acceptable, I'll repost my form.

Name: Saria
What sort of Spirit are you: Earth Spirit
Actual Age(Keep in mind that they have existed been here since the Universe began): about 24 billion years.
'Age' in human guise: 14
Appearance: Her hair goes slightly past her elbows. It is light brown. Her eyes are bright green and very big, and she has a lot of freckles. She has a tan because she spends so much time outside. Looks like a little kid, but pretty. Usually wears plain cutoff jeans shorts and a colorful tie dye tee-shirt.
Personality: Usually cheerful, but quiet. Prefers to sit in a tree and read or draw, rather than much of anything else. She has a pet rat as part of her human disguise, and because animals like her in general. It usually sits on her shoulder. Talks to it a lot, more than people, and other people think she is a bit odd, but okay. She can act somewhat childish sometimes. If there was a way to get everyone in the world to get along, she would do it. Hates it when people fight, and likes to make humans happy.

Last edited:
Name: Elizadaclouski AKA Liza
What sort of Spirit are you: Sky
Actual Age(Keep in mind that they have existed been here since the Universe began): 14 billion years and 7 days
'Age' in human guise: 11
Appearance:
aa-7.jpg
(without the flower bracelet)
Personality: Very easygoing and sweet, polite and always puts others before herself, whenever she sees an opportunity to do anything she seizes it, can be shy and doesn't trust people sometimes

Name: Vendetta (XD, come on, I don't want to break tradition)
What sort of Spirit are you: Underground
Actual Age: Nearly 30 billion.
'Age' in human guise: 16
Appearance: He is tall and thin and somewhere between a punk and an emo. He wears his hair in a devil lock and a blood-red dye in his fringe. He wears two fingerless gloves, each inscribed with a blazing red 'FIGHT!' written in Unown glyphs. He wears a shirt with with a pentagram during the week and a Marilyn Manson hoody over it at the weekend. He wears shredded denim jeans and army boots.
Sprite:
deanmn0.png

Personality: Being one of the older spirits, he has seen a lot and his soul has been numbed by the pain of other beings. He is extremely cold, despite his fire powers. He has lived with humans for many years, which is how he learned to play bass and became a Marilyn Manson fan.

Last edited:
Name: Saya (I'm getting reallllly unoriginal...)
What sort of Spirit are you: Sea
Actual Age(Keep in mind that they have existed been here since the Universe began): 22 billion years.
'Age' in human guise: 13
Appearance: Click here. I did not draw this, I got it off photobucket- and think it rules.
Long dark blue hair, with dark blue eyes. A light blue tank top that goes up to her neck. Long light blue gloves with darker bands around the top and one oneach of her wrists. A long, layered, blue skirt in different tones, and a dark blue V shaped belt.
Personality: Her mood can change like the tides. Most of the time she is happy and confident, but if you get on the wrong side of her-watch out!

Last edited:
Name: Guess. I double-dog-dare you.
What sort of Spirit are you: Skyyyyyy~
Actual Age: Indefinite, but somewhere between 12 and 15 billion years.
'Age' in human guise: 11
Appearance: I also double-dog-dare you to guess this.
Personality: Usually I say unpredictable, but this time rather than depending entirely on her mood, her mood depends on the weather. So it changes with the weather :3

Name: Saline
What sort of Spirit are you: He's one of the few remaining Earth spirits, and is missing three fingers because of others who thought he should be gone as well. Rather than have any power over foliage and life, his skill lies in the realm of sand, glass (by extension) and salts almost exclusively.
Actual Age (Keep in mind that they have existed been here since the Universe began): 2.5 billion
'Age' in human guise: 22
Appearance: He has white streaks in otherwise mouse-brown shoulder-length hair. Saline is neurotic and slender, often trembling for no apparent reason. Despite being so timid, he is skilled at what he does, and a veritable aura of otherworldliness surrounds him. His face is the most attractive part of him - though it is a bit androgynous, all of his features are well-proportioned, even if his eyes are a bit wide. He is missing his left ring finger and his right middle and pinkie fingers.
Personality: Played out, preferentially, but for a quick overview: Saline is timid, not in that he is shy, but in that he will be the one to acquiesce in a fight. He is protective of the things he likes. Over the many long years of his life, he has learned to be solitary, but he welcomes good company. He takes a strange enjoyment from the spread of desert, something that he follows as one might follow a favourite sports team on television.

Last edited:
Ahh. Quite a lot of replies. I thought I implied that there were no Earth spirits, but oh well, I guess we can have them.

Anyway, your all accepted so far, but shadow_lugia, if I were you I'd explain your appearance and name even if they are the ones you use all the time and most of us probably know them off by heart by now. Also, how is 'Thorn' related to the sky?

I'll post my form around the time that we start.

Actually pretty much none of the names were related to their elements, but since you accepted them anyway - whatever, I guess.

Saline = salt, which is found on rocks, Music Dragon.

I'll change my character if you like, Castform. I just did not want to be a water elemental and thought that there might be a few stubborn earth elementals left. >D

Saline = salt, which is found on rocks, Music Dragon.

I'll change my character if you like, Castform. I just did not want to be a water elemental and thought that there might be a few stubborn earth elementals left. >D

No, it's fine. I agree.

Elizadaclouski
'clou'=trying to make it sound like 'cloud'
'ski'=pronounced 'sky'

Back
Top Bottom