• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Best KO's in Smash

Tai-niichan

Metagross is smrterer than you.
Mine was when I was fighting Lv. 9 Falco. Yes, with Falco. And I warn you. Me + Home-Run Bats = Total Chaos. I don't use the bats. I throw them.

I threw the bat at the best timing ever. Falco was coming back from being smashed forward, and I threw the bat right when he was doing his Up + B move, KO'ing him instantly. I have done a lot more sweet KOs, but I'd like to hear yours ^_^

Anytime my little sis Thundered somebody offstage when they had 30% or less left. She is the PikaQueen.

If Self-Destructs count...

Anytime my little sis drove off a cliff on Wario's bike.

XD

Another one is when I threw the Ray gun just when a Bob-omb appeared out of nowhere, instantly KO'ing Ganondorf. (Was doing Event 51)

Nice.

Us: *can't kill Tabuu*
Me: I have an idea! *exits out of game*
Vicki: ?
Me: *goes to All-star Mode* Let's play together!

*Later*

Me: Samus, Her: Wario.
Vicki: If it shows me, I'm gona fart.
Me:...Okay then...

Several battles later, the screen shows her and she forgets to fart.

Vicki: Crap, I forgot to fart!
Me: ...*bursts out laughing*

Man, somebody should recreate the SSB club.

Also:

GAME OVER
Me: What?
Vicki: I biked off a cliff.

I was Mario, fighting a Lv. 9 Bowser with Luigi, he used his Up + B and I immediately Meteor Smashed 'im.

Any type of Falcon Punch!! or Falcon Kick!!
Assist kills are also really awesome. I know you said best kills but the worst is definately Sonic's smash. It's so cheap.

Threw the bat up, then kicked Bowser to the side. He came back, and so did the bat, KO'ing him instantly.

Whatever it was my cousin did to end up dying 28 times in one Melee match. Most of it involved him shouting "Feel the wrath of YOSHI!", using Egg Roll and then losing control and being unable to stop himself from careening off the edge. I won and pretty much all the other players and I did the entire match was sit there laughing at him; we probably didn't contribute more than 1 KO each to that total 28 deaths there. He didn't live long enough to kill.

I don't think I've ever seen more wonderfully epic fail in Smash.

Last edited:
Randomly pulling turnips out of the ground and tossing them at people, and then having a bomb come up instead. Insta-KO. Not horribly awesome, but meh.

And as for self-destructs, when people playing as Ike Up-B themselves off a cliff.

I made a custom stage with a block that falls down when one jumps on it, with a bunch of spikes underneath, blocked off on each side by blocks. The falling block having fallen, I fell in, and the block reappeared above me. Therefore I bounced endlessly on the spikes until I incurred the maximum of 999% damage until I was let out, and promptly thwacked off the screen. XD

I was fighting Ike with Diddy and jumped onto his face, just when something exploded to the side, sending a koopa shell flying under me, hitting Ike, and sending him to his death.

Also that one time I caused a tie on a stock match in my falling blocks (and four ladders) stage, where I wall jumped off a block, accidentally used Mario's up+B move, missing a ladder, when suddenly Bowser was hit by a falling block, sending him falling, and both of us died at the same time, going to sudden death.

... Okay, the second one wasn't really a KO.

Well here's one.

I was playing as Charizard online and this guy was practically battering me as Falcon with his giant tank. I changed into Squirtle and hid until the tank was gone, then into Ivysaur, got the Smash Ball and owned him with their Smash.

Classic.

Yesterday I was playing and I let Mario use the Home-Run bat on me. I was Roy, and I Countered it and killed him instantly. It was hilarious.

All my skilled Rest KOs with Jigglypuff are awesome. I mean, look at it! It's so cute and then it goes all bada-bing!

I got so lucky against my brother so many times last night x3
He was two points up on me. I was Wario and he was Sonic.
He was on high damage so at about twenty seconds to go, I smashed him and he died. Just as he died, a smash ball spawned, which I grabbed as he returned. The second he became attackable again, I frenzied out on him and sent him into the air. He went into the background and died with less than a second to go.
A well timed smash attack won me the sudden death x3

I know I have a lot more, but I can't remember them for the life of me D:

Probably when me (Charizard) and the CPU (Ike) were having a furious battle on the edge of a cliff. I fried Ike with Flamethrower for about 10 second, then used Fly to knock him into the air. Just as he was about to hit the ground, I whacked him with Tail Whip and sent him flying away. Hooray!

Back
Top Bottom