• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D_N's Poetry (Because the fics aren't enough)

Dragon_night

Well, I've written some poems over the last year, and now that I'm bored, I'm posting them :P Although, you'll find happy, sad, crazy, stupid, and violent poems here, so I guess I'm rating this thread on whole pg14

Phwee, let the bad poems begin >_>

War:

Spilling, drilling, lashing, crashing,
blood and gore,​
the skull are smashing​

Needing, bleeding, lying, crying,
left and right,​
the people dying​

Shooting, looting, uninviting,
from above,​
the bombs come fighting​

Being, fleeing, wanting, taunting,
see from there,​
the bullets shunting​

Killing, killing, lobbing, throbbing
please my god​
my breath is stopping

Yeah... Well, once I can find the other's, I'll post them (and I'm sure they're better than this one <_<)

Welp, dug up another one of my poems. Uhg... this one doesn’t bring back happy memories >_> And thanks for reviewing Tiggy!

Please look into my eyes;
Please find what you really despise
Can’t you find I’m telling you the truth
Please

All you do is hide away;
You ignore everything that I say
Why don’t you ever listen to me now
Please

In this dust castle She hides;
She twists and mangles out lies
But really in the end you are the worst offender
Please

Please look into my eyes;
Is it me that you really despise
Or is it Her that hides up at the top of the tower
No

I know what you meant;
No matter how much you repent
Back then you really meant it and you have the reason
So

I want things to go back to then;
It doesn’t matter when
I just want to have you,
Back as my friend
Please

Last edited:
Wow. I'm not sure what it's really about, but it says alot. *Sighs* Maybe one day we can all be happy. But that day is a long time coming. Until then, I'll just live in my dreams... Sorry, went off topic. Great poetry. Post some more sometime.

Back
Top Bottom