The Cave of Dragonflies forums

The Cave of Dragonflies forums (http://forums.dragonflycave.com/index.php)
-   ASB Central (http://forums.dragonflycave.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Trading Post (http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showthread.php?t=17415)

Zhorken 02-01-2015 03:19 AM

Trading Post

The Trading Post
Now officially recognised as an important part of the Asber battling community, the Black Market has been given its own building in Central Asber and renamed The Trading Post. The hall is a hive of activity, with makeshift auctions going on in one corner, to trades and gift exchanges between trainers, to notices pinned on the walls. For better or worse, Pokémon are freely exchanged here for money, items, other Pokémon; whatever the participants decide. While all official moving of Pokémon between parties is done through the government-sanctioned database, the Trading Post has become a place for networking and business.

The Trading Post is where you can sell members of your team to make a quick buck, organise trades, sell off old items, or publicly give gifts to other players. All moving of items, Pokémon and money is actually done through the ASB Database (coming soon — for the time being, wait for Zhorken to move stuff around manually), but this is a convenient way to find others who are looking to trade or buy from you. The set prices for Pokémon or items is unlimited, but consider the value of what you’re selling; nobody is going to pay $100 for a rattata, top percentage or not.

Players found abusing the Trading Post will be banned from the ASB game.

1. Luftballon 02-01-2015 03:24 AM

Re: Trading Post

I will offer Quickflash at $100.

... has experience! definitely worth! people used to pay almost as much for rare candies, you know!

ultraviolet 02-01-2015 04:35 AM

haha i have a lot of pokemon that i don't really want. ok let's go

torchic Torchic
(f) <Blaze>
usually torchic are $30, but I'll settle for $28 or something

Frillish Frillish
(f) <Cursed Body>
$9 ono

Mienfoo Mienfoo
(f) <Regenerator>
$14 ono

Duskull Duskull
(f) <Levitate>
Duskull are usually about $13, but this one has 1 EXP and one happiness, so I think at least $20 is fair??? idk how to price EXP tbh

blazheirio889 02-01-2015 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultraviolet (Post 644146)
Duskull Duskull
(f) <Levitate>
Duskull are usually about $13, but this one has 1 EXP and one happiness, so I think at least $20 is fair??? idk how to price EXP tbh

pst EXP is insanely expensive, you can sell that for way more. Some of the richer folk will pay up to $50, no problem.

Dragon 02-01-2015 04:54 AM

Oh man it's time to clear out some 2+ year old unused Pokemon, probably?

Ralts (F) Synchronize, $5
Joltik (M) Compound Eyes, $11
Cranidos (M) Mold Breaker, $25
Poochyena (M) Quick Feet, $3

Dustox (F) Shield Dust, $17
Beautifly (M) Swarm, $17
Kricketune (M) Swarm, $17
Misdreavus (F) Levitate, $17

I'll knock $2 off anything more than $10 if you're a new new player (or if you've only been in like two battles or less) \o/

1. Luftballon 02-01-2015 04:54 AM

I'd take it at $20, though I do not at the moment have the resources for a bidding war.

Rosegold 02-01-2015 05:05 AM

I'll take that Poochyena there, Dragon.

(I'm pretty broke right now or else I would buy more)

ultraviolet 02-01-2015 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazheirio889 (Post 644147)
pst EXP is insanely expensive, you can sell that for way more. Some of the richer folk will pay up to $50, no problem.

yeah but wasn't that when negrek's EXP service was around?

Eifie 02-01-2015 05:14 AM

I have this random Tirtouga that I don't really want. idk I'll take like $20 for it or something but if you're new you can have it for free. :D (DarkAura can also have it for free because I think I got it from her in the first place back when I planned to do something with it.)

blazheirio889 02-01-2015 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultraviolet (Post 644155)
yeah but wasn't that when negrek's EXP service was around?

Pretty sure neg will lift it out of the archive soon? And even if neg doesn't, I think we should have something that messes with EXP because otherwise it's just. Plop. wat do.

Kratos Aurion 02-01-2015 05:29 AM

(Does it... does it really need to do something, though? I guess I've never understood why it ever needed to stand for more than "you are this close to evolving this thing" in the first place? Buuut those types of comments are probably better-suited to another topic, sooo...)

More to the point, does anyone want a Bumblethree? Like, I'm not even selling it because I'm far wealthier than all you plebs anyway. Someone can just have it, preferably someone new but it doesn't really matter to me! You can auto-vespiquen it for $35 in the database if you have the money for it. I would auto-vespiquen it myself, but I already have one! So. Spreading the BEES. There you go.

(First-come, first-served, I guess?)

Rosegold 02-01-2015 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kratos Aurion (Post 644161)
(Does it... does it really need to do something, though? I guess I've never understood why it ever needed to stand for more than "you are this close to evolving this thing" in the first place? Buuut those types of comments are probably better-suited to another topic, sooo...)

More to the point, does anyone want a Bumblethree? Like, I'm not even selling it because I'm far wealthier than all you plebs anyway. Someone can just have it, preferably someone new but it doesn't really matter to me! You can auto-vespiquen it for $35 in the database if you have the money for it. I would auto-vespiquen it myself, but I already have one! So. Spreading the BEES. There you go.

(First-come, first-served, I guess?)

Thank you!

Dragon 02-01-2015 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilypad (Post 644153)
I'll take that Poochyena there, Dragon.

(I'm pretty broke right now or else I would buy more)

It's yours! (Just have to wait for a mod to move stuff around, right?)

Rosegold 02-01-2015 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon (Post 644163)
It's yours! (Just have to wait for a mod to move stuff around, right?)

I believe so. Thanks!

Meursault 02-01-2015 06:12 PM

All are welcome to make offers for:
Blantyre the Houndour
Stalingrad the Aron sold to surskitty for an IOU of one (1) doodle request
Splitscreen the Doduo

see ya 02-06-2015 10:34 AM

So I come back and I realize I have some pokeymans that I think other people would appreciate more than I would at this point.

Rufflet (M), Keen Eye, $9

Torchic (F), Blaze, Has 1 EXP already. $35

Dragon 02-06-2015 11:20 AM

I'll take the Torchic, if you don't mind!

see ya 02-06-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon (Post 644868)
I'll take the Torchic, if you don't mind!

Sure thing! Enjoy. :3

Zekrom_B0lt 02-06-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eifie (Post 644157)
I have this random Tirtouga that I don't really want. idk I'll take like $20 for it or something but if you're new you can have it for free. :D (DarkAura can also have it for free because I think I got it from her in the first place back when I planned to do something with it.)

I am interested in the tirtouga please

Eifie 02-06-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zekrom_B0lt (Post 644871)
I am interested in the tirtouga please

It's all yours :D

(for Zhorken or whoever's info, it's Artemis the Tirtouga, in exchange for a cool $0.00)