• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

I
IndigoClaudia
I was sure it was qenya who hacked it, but then the weird comment from this gustavo fellow convinced me that wasn't the case
I
IndigoClaudia
I think i know the password, but i haven't hacked it because thats just not really the sort of thing i do
Sandstone-Shadow
Sandstone-Shadow
for the record, it’s pretty likely that this is a person and not a bot :D
I
IndigoClaudia
yeah odds are it is a person. probably a scammer...
Sandstone-Shadow
Sandstone-Shadow
haha I don’t think it’s a scammer either, I think just an ordinary person :D
I
IndigoClaudia
hmm, i'd say they seem somewhat suspicious to me, after looking at their relatively small amount of posts.
Sandstone-Shadow
Sandstone-Shadow
nah they’re not a scammer. not all of those posts were theirs, I’m pretty sure. just a person on the internet! maybe new to the internet, idk haha.
Zori
Zori
tl;dr: internet is weird
I
IndigoClaudia
I'm not even sure what the internet is anymore
I
IndigoClaudia
All things considered, i'm about 90% sure they are in fact, a scammer; The password in the pronoun field gives it away, as well as the weird quotes that seem like something that most people joining a small-scale pokemon forum wouldn't say. Also, a lack of an introduction.
Back
Top Bottom