The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Search Forums

Notices

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.51 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Eifie
Forum: Mafia Sign-Ups 06-18-2018, 02:15 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 848
Posted By Eifie
Re: Forum Mafia Championship

Haha, actually, squirtlegun subbed in for him.
Forum: Mafia Sign-Ups 05-18-2018, 02:18 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 848
Posted By Eifie
Re: Forum Mafia Championship

I really wanted you to be mafia just because people seemed to be townreading you so strongly after the d1 wallpost. It would have been so awesome to see you win as maf after that. But I was pretty...
Forum: Mafia Sign-Ups 05-17-2018, 01:49 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 848
Posted By Eifie
Re: Forum Mafia Championship

Poyser and Maha from d3-ish, Nego when they were still alive d4, and I didn't really have an opinion on the fourth until the end (I did not pay attention to any of the previous talk about Carbon and...
Forum: Mafia Sign-Ups 05-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 848
Posted By Eifie
Re: Forum Mafia Championship

I followed the whole thing, as well as spec chat, and oh my god I was literally (figuratively literally) crying at the end of the game it was so beautiful and I was so happy. I've always wanted to...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 04-07-2018, 03:47 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

Excellent work, both of you. Sceptile, you've got a huge speed advantage on Tom, so just finish him off with Aerial Ace. If he's protecting/detecting, then target Sana with Acrobatics instead. If...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 04-07-2018, 02:36 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 03-21-2018, 07:56 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

You fools still cling to your desperate hopes of defeating me? Hmph! Sceptile, start by digging down, then do a Swords Dance down there and come back up at Sana once you hear Venusaur's attack. If...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 02-28-2018, 04:33 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,844
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] I liek Squirtles vs Blastoise

Base energy for a 130 BP attack is 8%.
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 02-16-2018, 04:07 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,844
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] I liek Squirtles vs Blastoise

(For future mod reference, Superbird can claim the entire round.)
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 02-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 11,872
Posted By Eifie
Re: Emergency Ref Outpost

Ugh, I tried to force it but I'm just not into reffing anymore. I'll need someone to take over the ILS vs Blastoise (http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showthread.php?t=18384) quest battle. Whoever...
Forum: ASB Meta 02-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,165
Posted By Eifie
Re: Mega Evolution

Maybe it's more arbitrary, but I do think it better reflects what the mega evolution is supposed to achieve. The +10 to defense and special defense are just kind of token increases, after all.
Forum: ASB Meta 02-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,165
Posted By Eifie
Re: Mega Evolution

Mega Altaria sheds a single tear :'(

edit: haha I'm dumb this is in addition to the ones before. Anyway, will a mega's base speed still change when it mega evolves, or will it just have this...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 02-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,844
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] I liek Squirtles vs Blastoise

Round Five

I liek Squirtles (2/2 left)
psyduck
birth ♀ @ King's Rock
Ability: Cloud Nine Rain Dish
Health: 59%
Energy: 61%
Status: Vowing never to sleep again.
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 02-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

Hmph! You two don't stand a chance!

Sceptile: Start with a Safeguard, then continue with the Acrobatics at Sana. If she has clones or you're unable to hit her, try X-Scissor at Tom; if he has...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 02-01-2018, 04:58 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,844
Posted By Eifie
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-31-2018, 04:12 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

The damage cap is for damage actually taken, not the net difference, so the second Acrobatics should have done 1% less.
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-31-2018, 01:10 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

The damage cap is 35%, so I think Sana should have slightly more health, right?
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-30-2018, 05:01 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 555
Posted By Eifie
Re: Eifie vs. Sandstone Shadow

Excellent work as always, Your Benevolence! Let's go with Sunny Day to weaken her STAB, then Focus Energy. On the last action, hit her with Natural Gift; if she's still asleep, wait for her to move...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-30-2018, 03:28 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

Hah! You two will regret choosing to face me!

Hey Sceptile, did you know that Charm is blocked by Substitute? Make the biggest one you can, then hit Sana with Acrobatics twice (drop your Miracle...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-28-2018, 12:19 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 555
Posted By Eifie
Re: Eifie vs. Sandstone Shadow

Thanks, ILS! No problem about the wait; I think both SS and I have had a lot going on, anyway. Is the 95% chance of waking up next action actually supposed to be 5%? Surely Her Benevolence's...
Forum: ASB Meta 01-27-2018, 08:02 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,165
Posted By Eifie
Re: Mega Evolution

I agree; and none of these have any stat decreases as drawbacks (except for speed), so it seems fine to me. Although I'm kind of wondering about the speed decreases: what's the need for them when the...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-27-2018, 05:21 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,844
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] I liek Squirtles vs Blastoise

Round Four

I liek Squirtles (2/2 left)
psyduck
birth ♀ @ King's Rock
Ability: Cloud Nine Rain Dish
Health: 70%
Energy: 74%
Status: Zzzzzz... Burned (1% dmg/action, 0.67 physical BP). Asleep...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-25-2018, 12:14 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 1,844
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] I liek Squirtles vs Blastoise

48-hour DQ warning for ILS.
Forum: ASB Meta 01-22-2018, 03:29 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,165
Posted By Eifie
Re: Mega Evolution

I may be misreading, but technically doesn't this mean that the quest opponents aren't allowed to mega evolve unless both challengers have a Pokémon capable of mega evolving in their active squad?
...
Forum: Anime-Style Battling 01-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,282
Posted By Eifie
Re: [ASB Quest] Sandstone-Shadow & sanderidge vs Sceptile & Venusaur

Ha ha! Do you EARNESTLY believe you that can defeat ME-- ok this is too cringey I can't even quote it. idk if sanderidge has played ToS, anyway.

Bring it on, apprentice and disciple of mine!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Pokémon, Pikachu and all other Pokémon characters © Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc. The Cave of Dragonflies, content, styles, etc. © Butterfree/Dragonfree/antialiasis.
Forum now hosted by Eevee's HQ.