• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Approved. Mine:

[Mjolnir] Mareep (F)

[Negrek] Slugma (M)
Ability: Flame Body

[Igneous] Magby (M) from Chiropter

Spiritomb only gets Pressure, I'm pretty sure. That's what I paid for. :/

Anyway, approved and

presentalicious

[Regal Bryant or possibly Thorn, whichever strikes my fancy] Nidoran (M) <Poison Point>

[King's English] Ralts (M) <Trace>

[Gluttony] Zigzagoon (M) <Gluttony>

[Nephilim] Cleffa (F) <Magic Guard>

aaaand reclaiming

[Don Quixote] Arcanine (M) <Flash Fire>

[Shizuka] Rhydon (F) <Rock Head>

all six going to the PC straightaway so that I have room for:

[Ceyx] Spraylet (M) which can now be made available for general purchase, btw. Dex Registry entry - approval 1 - approval 2

Last edited:

presentalicious

[Regal Bryant or possibly Thorn, whichever strikes my fancy] Nidoran (M) <Poison Point>

[King's English] Ralts (M) <Trace>

[Gluttony] Zigzagoon (M) <Gluttony>

[Nephilim] Cleffa (F) <Magic Guard>

aaaand reclaiming

[Don Quixote] Arcanine (M) <Flash Fire>

[Shizuka] Rhydon (F) <Rock Head>

all six going to the PC straightaway so that I have room for:

[Ceyx] Spraylet (M) which can now be made available for general purchase, btw. Dex Registry entry - approval 1 - approval 2

Approved.

Also fienthen fixing

Spiritomb (M) Pressure

as well as this one from long ago >:(

[Hokage] Charizard (M) Blaze
Type: Dragon/Fire
+ Twister
- Roost, Wing Attack

Approved.

Also fienthen fixing

Spiritomb (M) Pressure

as well as this one from long ago >:(

[Hokage] Charizard (M) Blaze
Type: Dragon/Fire
+ Twister
- Roost, Wing Attack

I know FMC isn't a sig attribute approver, but type changes aren't sig attributes anyway and I don't remember Negrek objecting to Hokage's approval. Eh, anyway, if I really need to be the one to approve it then whatever. Both approved.

Free Pokemon

[Set] Poochyena (M)
Ability: Quick Feet

Approved.

/me tears open his presents viciously

[Molotov] Growlithe (M) <Flash Fire>

whom unfortunately must be PC'd :(

also a Water Stone yes

And approved.

Malice - actually it was that Hokage's not supposed to have Roost and I forgot to note it.

Reclaiming my old Kingler

[Calypso] Kingler (F)
Ability: Hyper Cutter

And I'll buy a Fire Stone why I'm here

Bank

Approved.

Gifts from friends!

[Fafneer] houndour (M)
Ability: Flash Fire

Numel (F)
Ability: Simple

Approved.

let's hope I have the sig move saved somewhere

[Vector] Raticate (M) Guts

[Ein] Ralts (Male) : Sychro
[Serene] Ralts (Female) : Sychro
[StarLight] Eevee (Female) : Adaptability

*gnaws on present box* grrr

So that means I get... *tacks sig move onto Kate*

[Kate] Glameow (F)
Ability: Own Tempo
Signature Move: Glamour Shot
Glameow are known to hypnotize enemies with their large enchanting eyes, and Kate has perfected this ability. She looks her foe in the eyes, and sends them a mental signal that convinces them that they are the most beautiful creature in existence. If the suggestion is successful, the foe is completely in love with themselves, and will take every opportunity to groom, preen, strut, or just stare in awe at their own refection. This may cause them to ignore orders. The move will fail if the foe has no eyes, or cannot see due to darkness or other obstructions. It will also fail if the foe’s ability is Oblivious.

Psychic / 90% Accuracy / -- Damage / Other / Effect: causes the foe to become attracted to themselves / Usage Gap: 2 rounds for the end of effects

[Agni] Torkoal (M)
Ability:
White Smoke

[Jasmine] Buizel (F)
Ability:
Swift Swim

[Arru] Burmy (M)
Ability:
Shed Skin

Approved.

[Ein] Ralts (Male) : Sychro
[Serene] Ralts (Female) : Sychro
[StarLight] Eevee (Female) : Adaptability

You'll need a bank link for these (and a bank account, if you don't already).

*gnaws on present box* grrr

So that means I get... *tacks sig move onto Kate*

[Kate] Glameow (F)
Glameow are known to hypnotize enemies with their large enchanting eyes, and Kate has perfected this ability. She looks her foe in the eyes, and sends them a mental signal that convinces them that they are the most beautiful creature in existence. If the suggestion is successful, the foe is completely in love with themselves, and will take every opportunity to groom, preen, strut, or just stare in awe at their own refection. This may cause them to ignore orders. The move will fail if the foe has no eyes, or cannot see due to darkness or other obstructions. It will also fail if the foe’s ability is Oblivious.

Psychic / 90% Accuracy / -- Damage / Other / Effect: causes the foe to become attracted to themselves / Usage Gap: 2 rounds for the end of effects

[Agni] Torkoal (M)
Ability:
White Smoke

[Jasmine] Buizel (F)
Ability:
Swift Swim

[Arru] Burmy (M)
Ability:
Shed Skin

Pokemon approved. For the sig move... ah, I'm not in the mindset right now to examine it too carefully, so I may be missing something else, but one thing that jumps out at me is that you need to define how often a pokemon targeted by this move would disobey orders.

Gift from Negrek.

[Shardik] teddiursa (M) <Quick Feet>

Approved.

And finally, for myself:

i know it's a male name sue me

[Milo] spinarak (F)
Ability: Insomnia

[Dionaea] carnivine (F)

and some old guys

[Dolce] lapras (F)
Ability: Water Absorb

[Lumiere] roselia (M)
Ability: Poison Point

Pokemon approved. For the sig move... ah, I'm not in the mindset right now to examine it too carefully, so I may be missing something else, but one thing that jumps out at me is that you need to define how often a pokemon targeted by this move would disobey orders.

It works like Attract @ self, it says so in effects. Does... that help?

Your bank post needs to link back to the post that actually contains the link to the bank post. Please repost both here and in the bank, and link the two posts to each other.

[Kate] Glameow (F)

Wait - that's "attracted" as in the status effect, right? Then that wouldn't need specification, would it? Duh. Sorry, like I said, I wasn't reading it very carefully last night. So never mind about that. Aside from that, however, you'll need an energy cost, but otherwise, I think this is approvable.

EDIT: Yes. Yes it does.

Last edited:

warg. I keep forgetting that xP Silly self.

Here we go (addition in bold):

[Kate] Glameow (F)

Psychic / 90% Accuracy / -- Damage /Energy: 5%/ Other / Effect: causes the foe to become attracted to themselves / Usage Gap: 2 rounds for the end of effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom