• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

I'd like to purchase a starting team, consisting of...

[Char] Cyndaquil (Male)
Ability: Blaze
Move Mod: Sacred Flame
Description
Char has been through many battles against Pokemon that are tougher than him. Due to this, He has earned the respect of the Legendary Ho-oh. Char had also aided Ho-oh many times as well. Because of this, Ho-oh has shared some of his power with Char, allowing him to wield a less powerful version of sacred fire, though at a cost of extra energy.

In battle, Char's flame burns intensely, covering his body. It, however, gives Char recoil damage of 5%.

Type Fire / Stat Special / Base Damage % 20 / Accuracy 80 / Target Single / Energy 15/ Duration None
Effects 30% Chance of burn to foe. 100% chance of 5% recoil to user.
Usage Gap What is this? If it is what I think it is, 4 turns.
Body Mod:
Cyndaquil

[Night] Sandshrew (Female)
Ability: Sand Veil
Move Mod:
Body Mod:
Sandshrew

[Scythe] Scyther (Male) (Shiny)
Ability: Swarm & Technician
Move Mod:
Body Mod:
Scyther

This should leave me with... 5 Yen.
Bank Account Here.

Really Don't care how long it takes, as long as it's correct.

Last edited:

I'd like to buy a Squirtle and something else I don;t recall... >:l $10 (bank statement)

The bank post needs to link back to your purchase post, and you need to choose a gender for Squirtle. Make a new post in this thread and in the bank when you correct this, please.

Shadow Slice

Denied.

Don't link to the bank account application or edit your bank post. Or ever edit bank posts unless it's editing in a link in the process of buying something. You also would have to link to the purchase post from the bank. Additionally, your bank post must include the amount you spent as part of the equation.

Make a new bank post, a new post here, and link them both to each other.

(To turn text into a link, type the message, then highlight it and use the "insert link" function; alternatively just use [ url = postlink.com ] text [ /url ] without spaces.)

Mew~

In addition to the species, you have to include squirtle's gender. Ability is not an issue because squirtle can only possibly have torrent, but for future reference, if you have a pokemon with multiple abilities like scyther, you'd have to specify that too.

Format is generally [Nickname] Species (gender) Ability or something similar.

Also, the bank post has to link back to the purchase post.

It does link to the bank post doesn't it?
Im confused can one of you please Pm me or something?

It does link to the bank post doesn't it?
Im confused can one of you please Pm me or something?

It does link to the bank post, but the post in the bank needs to link to the post where you bought it as well.

Also you'll need to repost both the Bank Transaction and the Purchase Post, not edit the previous posts, just in case you need to know that.

Newbish old me.

[Char] Cyndaquil (Male)
Ability: Blaze

In battle, Char's flame burns intensely, covering his body. It, however, gives Char recoil damage of 5%.

[Night] Sandshrew (Female)
Ability: Sand Veil

[Scythe] Scyther (Male) (Shiny)
Ability: Swarm & Technician

This should leave me with... 5 Yen.
Bank account here.

Erm... that still links to your account request post. You have to link to the post in which you made the transaction. Additionally, scyther can only have one ability.

That remnant of your sig move looks accidental. If so you may not want to include that in the next attempt.

Make new posts where appropriate and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom