• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

It's a Christmas miracle!

houndour
Beelzebub
Male
Flash Fire

Christmas Presents

{Mephisto}Stunky, M
Aftermath.

[Richard]Aron, M
Rock Head

I'd also wish to evolve my Growlithe into an Arcanine with the Fire stone mentioned above.

[Beka] Growlithe [F]
Intimidate

Becomes

[Beka] Arcanine [F]
Intimidate

To both: Technically, you're supposed to link to the post where you claim/accept the gifts, not just the list itself.

Animorph: That's not how item evolution works, remember? Attach the fire stone to Beka and have her complete at least one battle while holding it.

And now watch as I make even -more- of my money magically disappear~

[Katsubousha] Riolu (Male)
<Inner Focus>

Plans for this one, yes~
Sorry, missed your earlier bank post. Approved.

We'll see if we can come to a consensus on how much these cost. I left the Koffing that's supposed to be in there out of the mix last time, and I think I added in Grass King's money to what I paid. Once again, the list:

Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> x3 ($45)
Kecleon (M) ($20)
Gible (F) ($25)
Gible (M) ($25)
Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head> ($15)
Bagon (M) ($25)
Larvitar (F) ($25)
Torkoal (F) ($15)
Nidoran (M) <Poison Point> ($7)
Swinub (F) <Snow Cloak> ($7)
Meowth (M) <Technician> ($5)
Geodude (M) <Rock Head> ($5)
Chimchar (F) ($25)
Murkrow (M) <Super Luck> ($20)
Togepi (F) <Serene Grace> ($10)
Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> ($20)
Charmander (M) ($25)
Charmander (F) ($25)
Skorupi (M) <Sniper> ($15)
Corsola (F) <Hustle> ($20)
Horsea (M) <Swift Swim> ($7)
Aron (M) <Rock Head> ($13)
Girafarig (F) <Early Bird> ($20)
Exeggute (M) ($15)
Plusle (F) ($13)
Koffing (M) ($10)

Also magmarizer ($15), fire stone ($10), water stone ($10), dragon scale ($12)

I am now getting a total of... $504

All righty! Let's get little Katsubousha fitted straight from his storyline. Sig Attribute time~

Signature Attribute: Ghost Hotel
- Katsubousha is, for all intents and purposes, a normal Riolu at most times. He does however, come from a powerful bloodline - one that, for reasons unknown, attracted spectral attention to him in particular. Katsu is possessed by a variety of ghosts, and when threatened his body goes limp allowing them full control of his actions. The spirits have grown to share a symbiotic-like relationship with him, and in addition to having disposition towards his own feelings and views, seem to be under the same method of control as normal captured Ghost types.
Once these spirits gain control, they will begin to incorporate their own abilities with those of their host - although they cannot fully utilise him themselves. In addition while under their control, Katsu will be pulled partially into the spirit world; effectively making him a part-Ghost type, and weaknesses and resistances will be modified as such.
Katsu's body tends to take strange forms while under control of the spirits, and he often shuffles sideways, swings his upper body and arms loosely, or even bends over backwards nearly crabwalking. It can give off disturbing vibes to his opponents, and should they fall under the effects of sleep some of his errant spirits can prey on this - effectively granting him the 'Bad Dreams' ability.
Katsu is also incapable of phasing, due to his body still being a technically feasible object, and if Katsu himself can be reached and calmed by way of Sleep status or similar, the spirits will temporarily lose their control until the effect ends, cancelling his Ghost subtype. In addition, Attract has a 50% chance of working from both genders due to the spirits making up every gender and preference.

Effects:
Katsubousha is considering to be a Fight/Ghost type, and weaknesses, resistances, immunities and STAB are adjusted accordingly.
Sleep cancels Ghost typing temporarily. (Until awoken)
Attract will work at a 50% chance from both genders.
Gains 'Bad Dreams' ability.

Move Mods:
- Quick Attack, Earthquake, Poison Jab, Attract, Rest, Reversal, Cross Chop and Hi Jump Kick
+ Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Spite, Hypnosis, Haze, Trick Room, Snatch and Destiny Bond

Last edited:

Sorry, missed your earlier bank post. Approved.

We'll see if we can come to a consensus on how much these cost. I left the Koffing that's supposed to be in there out of the mix last time, and I think I added in Grass King's money to what I paid. Once again, the list:

Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> x3 ($45)
Kecleon (M) ($20)
Gible (F) ($25)
Gible (M) ($25)
Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head> ($15)
Bagon (M) ($25)
Larvitar (F) ($25)
Torkoal (F) ($15)
Nidoran (M) <Poison Point> ($7)
Swinub (F) <Snow Cloak> ($7)
Meowth (M) <Technician> ($5)
Geodude (M) <Rock Head> ($5)
Chimchar (F) ($25)
Murkrow (M) <Super Luck> ($20)
Togepi (F) <Serene Grace> ($10)
Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> ($20)
Charmander (M) ($25)
Charmander (F) ($25)
Skorupi (M) <Sniper> ($15)
Corsola (F) <Hustle> ($20)
Horsea (M) <Swift Swim> ($7)
Aron (M) <Rock Head> ($13)
Girafarig (F) <Early Bird> ($20)
Exeggute (M) ($15)
Plusle (F) ($13)
Koffing (M) ($10)

Also magmarizer ($15), fire stone ($10), water stone ($10), dragon scale ($12)

I am now getting a total of... $504

I got the same total, but you appear to have left out the link to your bank post.

scorpion-bat-thing and bipedal tapir FTW

[Phobetor] drowzee (M) <Forewarn>

Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter>

Approved.

Buying a Totodile!

158.png

[Kenny]Totodile(m)

And, uh, I can freely rename my Duskull, right?

Duskull Duskull
[Kenny]Duskull(m) --> [Jack]Duskull(m)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom