• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Steam Canyon

Okay guys, next time could you please state what you're paying so I know if you have to pay 3 or 4 dollars? thanks.

RandomTyphoon:

As you go on, you find an oddly shiny rock; upon closer inspection, it's a Dawn Stone! Take if or go on? (Continues: 2)

Blastoise:

As you paddle about in the lake, you come upon a female Buizel, who waves cheerily at you. Take her, or go on? (Continues: 4)

Dragon of Fire:

The beam of your flashlight swings through the caves, and soon falls on a male Hippopotas, chewing on a Rare Bone! Do you take him, or continue? (Continues: 4)

Zapdos:

The lake is warm around you, and rather pleasant, and then something squirts your face! It turns out to have been a female Remoraid. Take her, or continue? (Continues: 4)

Grass King:

As you go on, a rock in front of you seems to be...moving. It turns out to be a female Geodude. Do you take her, or continue? (Continues: 3)

Grass King:

As you continue to climb the paths, the heat starts to get incredibly intense... The reason why makes itself known immediately, when a ball of fire comes careening towards you; it turns out to be a female Flareon, you lucky duck. Catch her or go on? (Continues: 2)

Mike:

The steam gets thicker as you go on, and starts to...smell rather bad. it turns out that a female Grimer is to blame. Catch her or continue? (Continues: 3)

Alright. I'll play this. I shall go into the vents with my faithful soldier- I mean, partner Sergeant.

Ruffledfeathers:

As you enter the warm lake waters, a small female Bidoof swims up to you, and she seems to have something around her neck, which turns out to be a Mystic Water! Catch her or continue? (Continues: 4)

Green:

As you go on, you get squirted in the face yet again, but this time it turns out to be a male Horsea! Take him or continue? (Continues: 3)

RandomTyphoon:

You soon find another strange shiny rock; a Dusk Stone this time. Take it or go on? (Continues: 1)

blazheirio889:

As the steam swirls around you, you manage to make out a humanoid form up ahead; it turns out to be a male Machop hefting boulders in the steam. Catch him or go on? (Continues: 4)

Blastoise:

Soon, you bump into another Pokemon; a male Lotad floating lazily in the warm water. Take him or go on? (Continues: 3)

Chewy the Crispy Crunch:

Your walk through the steam seems rather uneventful, until you come to a place where it seems...thicker. The source quickly bumps into your ankles; a male Torkoal. Take him or go on? (Continues: 4)

MidnightSaboteur:

As you hike carefully among the vents, something fuzzy and painful slams into your leg. A female Mankey glares up at you when you look down. Take her or go on? (Continues: 4)

moon-panther:

As you walk through the steam, you hear your Torchic make a rather distressed cry; when you whip around to see what's wrong, it turns out that a female Magby has become rather infatuated with him. Take her or go on? (Continues: 4)

Back
Top Bottom