• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Long Eyed Field

Kaiface:

That's a thin strip of dirt, you note, before you get on your giant rock snake and plunder down anyhows.
It's actually quite the joyride, and you hold your beret down to make sure it doesn't fly off. Then your Onix screeches to a halt. You wonder why- oh.

It's a Cubone. A female, too. She brandises her bone timidly as if asking you why you are riding a large snake. You decide you take her home, lookit them eyes.

Barubu: oic

Your feet are wet, so you decide to stay away from the pond for a bit, opting instead to go North all the way through the Bug Habitat. As you walk along, a Wurmple curls up around your feet. She looks cute, and so you use up one ball. You continue on, shuffling past sleeping Combee. A Paras suddenly drops from a tree, swacking you with its hands. After the initial thoughts of "what-is-this-i-don't-even" your head clears up enough to throw a second ball at the angry male. You soldier on, and stumble on a budding male Scyther slashing through some grass. Yesss. You aim and toss. A satisfying trip if there ever was one.

I'd like to visit one of each, west, with my mankey. In the conservatory. :x [hands over $8]

Green-Gills:
Deciding to power through east this time, you take out York. As soon as a certain Slowpoke sees a floating evil banshee, he runs amok, going surprisingly fast. Seeing as you can't sic York on it, you capture him anyway. Stepping to the side, you see a Mystic Water, which you pick up. A female Corphish scuttles from the shore to you, looking at you with big endearing eyes...googly ones, but still. You take her, too.

Midnight:
You first go to the Bug Habitat, Mankey trailing not far behind. You hear a melodic knocking; a Kricketot signaling. You decide to catch her, a fine choice. On to the Sandy Pit. Donut digs a hole quickly, which then you jump into. Ow. You landed on an Onix, male. This being a slightly bittersweet discovery (which your leg proves), you chuck your second ball at it, getting out of there quick. Ah, the pond. Fingering your final ball, you hope you get lucky. Make this one count. Jogging west (another thing your leg regrets), you pass by the Magikarp and Lotad of the lake. You want something big, something rare, and something- ohholycra-
Gyarados. A brutal looking male pops out of the pond, hovering slightly. This is your chance! you throw and...caught!

Kaiface:

Oop north, you say? You push back several weeds, looking up quite a bit. Ever since you new add-ins, there sure have been a lot more flying bugs and buzzing. Buzzing that could be heard from the pit, even. If fact you're so occupied looking up, you don't really notice the Yanma that has crawled onto your back. Ack. Whirling around, you come face to face with this little bugger, and catch him.

Melodic Harmony:

Out pops Sedgewater from your Pokeball, intent on following you through this journey. You trek through the tall grass, whistling a happy little ditty. It's only a Bug Habitat, nothing will happen. They're all pretty weak attackers, right?

..Yeah see about that. You either got lucky or screwed over; a Shedinja has been following you all this time. Of course as soon as it makes itself known, you understandably jump. Making sure not to look at the gaping hole in its back, you prepare to hightail it. Although...it's quite endearing, yes? Rare too. A sudden change of heart occurs, and you use your ball on it.

Ooh, awesome! How about east in the Sandy Pit this time? I believe Sedgewater can learn Dig through TM =3

A go in the bug habitat west and a go in the neutral clearing south please?

with my bff totodile.

Verne:
You shuffle west, pushing aside some freakishly tall blades of grass. Goddamnit the warden should mow this place eventually. You notice von Whoopass trying to bite some massive acorn..thing. She's shreiking, for some unfanthomable reaso-oh. It's a Pineco Fair game.
After capturing that Pineco, you decide to head over to Neutral Clearing, plunking down some coins at the sleeping warden's desk. Not much place to hide, the place is overrun by Normal types. Quickest approach then; toss the ball south. It hits a Porygon who is quite pissed. It can't do anything about it though; it's caught. You pick it up and on your way.

Blazhy-aru:

Very eager this time around you, for some reason, decide to take a running start into the lake.

Bad idea. *splash* You don't really sink, more like land. Ow. In this commotion, you've stirred up a female Omastar You squee and toss your ball. You make your way west, crawling so be it. Star...no. Star? No. Sta-goddamit. You're outta lu-OH MAN
Starmie PURPLE BLOODY STAR YES

(att blazhy: stop being luckyyyy. ffff why did I close the tab D: a 1 and 3, you dog.)

Back
Top Bottom