• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ilex Forest

I'll take one on every level save the lake, taking Donut the mankey with me to the trees. [hands over $10]

Green

Spinarak (F)
You caught a female Spinarak! You fancy that you saw a lifebar hovering above her head for a second.

MidnightSaboteur

Venonat (F)
This female Venonat is yours! In the end, it was her large, reflective eyes that gave her away.

Drifloon (M)
A male Drifloon! You lucky little. This one happened to have a leg tangled around a branch, so you managed to catch him before he floated away.

Pineco (M)
And finally, you caught a male Pineco! What a rude awakening. He looked ready to self-destruct in anger when he hit the ground, but your Pokeball saved the day.

Mike

Treecko (M)
This male Treecko is now yours! His big, yellow eyes reflected the light from your flashlight, giving both him his location and you quite a scare.

Pidgey (M)
...and so is this male Pidgey! You nearly knocked him off his perch when you were clambering into the trees. Lucky he didn't peck your eyes out.

Finneon (F)
While surfing about in the lake, you stumbled upon this female Finneon! She had mistaken your Marill's tail for some sort of food, it seems.

Cascoon (F)
And finally, you've received a female Cascoon! She just tumbled right out with the first Headbutt. Seems she wasn't secured very tightly to her branch. She nearly impaled one of your fingers with a spike, though.

Minnow

Breloom (F)
...Holy shit. This female Breloom just stumbled right out of the bushes next to you. What luck! Elated, you chuck the Pokeball.

Yanma (F)
And your second catch is a female Yanma! You happened to stumble upon a nest of the sleeping dragonflies and, figuring you couldn't possibly miss all of them, randomly threw the ball.

Walker

Wormadam (F) [Forest]
No Pineco this time. You got this nifty Forest Cloak Wormadam instead.

...Woah there, Barubu, you sure? I mean, take a look at your bank account. I'm not even sure if you're technically allowed to go around any Safari Zones until you've paid off your debt.

Dwaggleton~

Swellow (F)
Fffff lucky little- You thought studying that nest had been a bad idea when you felt two powerful wings buffet your back, but you ended up catching your assailant! Enjoy your female Swellow. damnit I want it ;-;

I'mma check the lake.

It's a good thing I ha...

you know, I forgot for a minute I had Ulrich and was gonna surf on Dies Horribly the qwilfish. Happily, though, my balls are saved.

ULRICH THE TOTODILE AND I SHALL NOW SEARCH THE LAKE.

Verne

Feebas (F)
The warden grins slightly at the name of your Qwilfish before letting you into the forest. Once in, you skate at top speed towards the lake with your Totodile trailing behind you. Almost at once, something pokes out of the lake, and you chuck the Pokeball at it. Too bad; it turned out to be nothing more than a female Feebas. Oh, well.

Back
Top Bottom