• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Volcanic Maze

Lorem Ipsum

Pronoun
x
How to play: This game is easy enough. Just pay me $5 for a walk into the unknown, an amazing trip through the Safari Zone's active volcano! Just follow the paths you want to take; all lead to either a Pokémon or a mystery item. And the cool thing is, it's different every time, due to the changing nature of the volcano!

---

You are at the entrance of the volcano, and you walk in a little further. There are two paths: one juts down the far left hand side of the cave, and one goes right down the middle, where it feels as if it is very hot.
Do you want to go Right or Left?

-

It's cooler than it was at the entrance, and the rock is noticeably more brown than the walls that glowed red at the beginning. But now there comes a decision. Bend down further into the middle of the volcano, on the path to your right marked by a green splat, or keep going down the way you're going at the moment, marked by a red one?
Do you want to follow the green splat or the red splat?

Now you're getting a little hot. You can feel a bead of sweat beginning to form on your forehead, and as you continue walking, you wipe it off. But soon you're presented with a choice. Turn left, away from what is inevitably going to be hotter, following the blue splat, or turn right to keep going on your path, following the yellow splat.
Do you want to follow the blue splat or the yellow?

-

It's a little hotter, but not as hot as it would have been if you had gone down the middle at the beginning. You can sense that you're further on the other side now. You walk down the meandering path, until you notice something at the other end. Oh! You've found something!

There is absolutely no trace of heat now; you must be as far away from the magma basin as you can. You are near the end of the volcano: you can see the exit... just. But wait, what's that? Oh! You've found something!

Phew! That's a lot cooler. Now you can relax a bit, before you have to exit, which is soon. You walk at a slower pace, before tripping over something. Oh! You've found something!

DEAR MOTHER OF CHRIST IT'S HOT! You look around in desperation, before your eyes fall on a thing. Oh! You've found something!

---

So, you have to make three decisions. Just post the three you made, and I'll give you what your outcome is. For $5, of course.

-$5 from my account. Now what kind of trainer would I be without any fire Pokemon? Right path and yellow splat. Let's see if I melt.

Mike the Foxhog:
Geodude
You got a Geodude! It's male.

blazheirio889:
You got a Fire Stone!

Blastoise:

Magmar
You got a Magmar! It's female.

Come again ;)

Melodic Harmony
Voltorb
You found a Voltorb! It's neuter. It appears to have wandered here from another area. It looks incredibly hot.

MidnightSaboteur
You found a Max Revive!

Lord Shyguy
Magmortar
You got lucky. You found a Magmortar! It's male.

Oh and guys, there's a shiny promotion on! With my area randomiser that tells me what Pokémon you get, I've inserted a new item - the 'golden ticket', which entitles you to a free go or free semi-rare Pokémon. These golden tickets have a 1/6 chance of being found in any area.

Semi-rare Pokémon are:
Charmander
Magby
Magnemite
Graveler
Golbat
Ponyta
Torchic
Monferno

If you fancy a go, it just costs $5, and you could come away with two Pokémon!

blazheirio889:
Chimchar
You found a Chimchar! It's male.

Magnemite
You found a Magnemite! It's neuter. It appears to have wandered in unwittingly from somewhere else.

Hard luck :(

Back
Top Bottom