• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Primary Village

4817ba9a48a44_featured_without_text_tf2_heavy.jpg

"ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES!"

i'll take one

Full Metal Cookies

A_Tyrogue_Full_of_Trouble.jpg

sad tyrogue near rocks.

Spr_4h_236.png

HMM the rng seems to think "80% chance" means "50% chance" so instead of giving everyone magmarizers and electricizers I'll be expanding the items to all evolutionary things instead of just things that work with baby lines! :D!

... you don't get a picture cause I don't know what a protector actually /is/. some kind of brace? a brick house?

Bag_Protector_Sprite.png

Walker

Grim-Reaper-scythe.jpg

Bag_Reaper_Cloth_Sprite.png

... I forgot all the items that only work on one pokémon. I'll have to weight this somehow.

Green

For our valued returning customer...

0199.jpg

Wynaut

PsychicMewtwo

506.jpg

Happiny

ultraviolet

Munchlax6.png

It's Detective Munchlax!

Munchlax

1192388679L854Qe.jpg