• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Col' Snap

Thanks for All the Fish

so long~ and...
Cold Snap
Walking around the Safari Zone areas, you notice a barren stretch of land, quite wide. There seems to be nothing. Noting on top, at least...

Then you notice the hole. A little ladder going south and the sign probably written in crayon.

Hmmm. You approach the hol-what the hell is that. A scraggly boy skitters up the hole, covered in soot. Adjusting his newspaperboy hat , he looks up to you. “W’lcome t’ the tunnels, sir. Where d’you want me t’go?”​

Cold Snap Tunnel is a maze of underground passages, four entrances and only one exit. For a measly 3 dollars, you can choose Yips Hole, Sully Passageway, Ackley Entrance, or Poghole Tunnel. Afterwards a manservant assistant will scuttle down there and get your Pokemon for you.
”But wait,” you ask. "If they all end up at the same place, why are there four entrances?” Horrible question :| They do, and yet don’t. see, natural pressures down here cause air * pockets much colder than usual, the “Cold Snap” Allll that built up snow and cold air would tumble down on poor Jimmy here. Three of the four have cold snaps in them, one not at all Your pick. (of course to bypass this minor annoyance you could always, iunno buy a coat for 2 dollars. All fleecey for young Tommy. The Cold Snap gets you stronger fighting mosters, by the way.)

(for the lazy ones: 3 dollars to go in one of the four tunnels, and a little slave will go down there and catch something for ya. If you buy him a coat for 2 buckers, he’ll actually survive be warm enough to go through the Cold Snap, bagging you a rare one.)

*The chances of me Not Doing The Research are high. Ah dunnna care D: Roll with it.

Pre- Cold Snap Conditions:
Spinarak, Rattata, Raticate, Sentret, Furret, Sunkern, Diglett, Dugtrio, Nosepass, Sableye Shuckle, Ekans, and Baltoy

Post- Cold Snap Conditions:

Snorunt, Froslass, Smoochum, Jynx, Piloswine, Sneasel, Weavile, Glaceon, Spheal, and Sealeo, in addition to the above.

HIRE A SLAVE NOW

Last edited:
Oh, right, sure, that's fine! ^^; I just forgot, my bad.

I'll be your first customer o/ Seven bucks for a coat down Ackley, I s'pose. why does he need money for a coat for every time

i'm cheap and they disentragrate. also money dear boy

Midnight:

Tossing seven coins down the well, you pick up a coat to hand to little Hedley. The urchin smiles and puts it on. Leaping down the hole, urchin lands. Glancing around he reads the signs, Yarps...Salley..Acl..Ackley! That's the one. He runs in, then...*flash* It just dropped a few hundred degrees oh god. Hedley shivers. The coat made it bearable but...shoes. D:

A female Piloswine appears, burrowing her nose in the dirt. Ho! Hedley tosses the ball, inwardly cheering as it wobbles and stops.

Zora:
Huzzah, Hedley gets a coat after all. Pleased by your generosity, the boy leaps though the opening with gusto, looking around for Poghole. Oh right, that little abandoned one at the edge. He crawls in, due to the roof being pretty low anyways. Eventually, the snap comes, and he’s ready. Aiming carefully (after all, slave or not you gotta admit he’s good at tossing), he spots an (obviously female btw) Smoochum. Toss and hit, no harm done.

Tailsy

You, in a very ooc moment, hand the boy a jacket. He grins and climbs down. People were being awful friendly t’day. On forward to Yips, let’s see what we’ll get.

….Huh. No biting cold, no sudden dryness in the air. I guess I got lucky…maybe. Nonetheless, the show must go on: Hedley gets you a ragey looking male Ekans

coolbeansking:

You toss the little urchin down. Why bother getting a jacket, it's not like he'll die or anything. Right?

ow. that wasn't very nice mister. He catches you something anyway, nabbing you a Rattata before the cold sets in and he runs back, trying not to die.

Blastoise:

w-why you lucky...spoony...bard fff a 250 out of 500 wh-

"Hedley!" Warden whistles.

Another job, another task. Another coat, too. You know I never understood why these always disintegrate after use; if warden can get such a fancy hat then why - Hedley gets tosses into the hole, with a 'good luck!' I probably shouldn't ask. Too much fillbuster. A slide into Sully and the snap sets in rapidly.

A sparkle illumintaes the darkness. What.

ShinyGSStars.png
Sentret
ShinyGSStars.png

*stealing Midnight's method of shinyness until i actually figure out how to get shiny sprites orz

Back
Top Bottom